Let him get second lead roles first. The guy is struggling since his first drama. 😒
I think he looks a little bit like : Ali Josh. 😃
He needs to work on his dialogue delivery.
In this serial I guess no one is playing lead.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Let him get second lead roles first. The guy is struggling since his first drama. 😒
I think he looks a little bit like : Ali Josh. 😃
He needs to work on his dialogue delivery.
In this serial I guess no one is playing lead.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i dont even remember AJs face😆
He was once Hum tv's fav : Aadhi Gawahi , Kaisi Aurat Hoon Main , Main Haar Nahin Mano gi. But not any more.😒
I loved Nabeel in Dilruba but his role was too short😭
It was the first time I watched him in any drama. And he has the looks I must say.😃
He needs to work on his dialogue delivery.
In this serial I guess no one is playing lead.
Leads are the old couple. Their kids are useless. It reminds me of Indian movie Baaghban minus Salman Khan. 😆
This will replace Kasak.
Source:Twitter
I think it is high time ARY airs its 7 pm dramas from Mon _ Thurs . I think the only reason Kasak came on Thursdays is that it didn't get TRPs in weekdays, so they made it a weekly show to avoid further damage , and run Nand from Mon_ Wed. Now Nand has 2 weeks more at least. If it ends by then , so Aulaad can air from Mon_Thurs.
Leads are the old couple. Their kids are useless. It reminds me of Indian movie Baaghban minus Salman Khan. 😆
Issey pehly bhi iss topic par bhot sy dramas ban chunky one. One have Bushra Ansari and Nadeem baig as parents. So its a old topic. Nothing new in it
all the aulaads are leads here😆
but im only interested in nabeel❤️
New teaser