Heer and Virats wedding ...future track 🥳 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Oh my God, I can’t believe today’s episode. I watched it without subs so didn’t understand much but I could tell it was an absolute crap of an episode. The constant interruptions boiled my blood. If they don’t want the couple to be married then don’t. Why go through all this preparation to show such BS? I know Malika aunty is concerned about Heer’s welfare but what the hell was that?  It truly angered me to see her running down the streets only to expose a girl’s identity at her damn wedding!!! 😡😡 The writers have lost the plot.  Preeto is a bloody villain, period!!!! Her behavior was appalling. I can’t believe she untied the knot???? Virat’s expression was of someone totally fed up. I think it was more the actor. I mean, they’re putting everything in their work for such an outcome. Now Understand why they’re not even promoting the mess. 

Like I said before, they don’t know what to do with their fav Preeto and her family after Heer leaves the house. They’re caught in a quagmire. I truly believe that. Can you tell me what did Parmeet say in the pre-cap? It’s sounds like she hasn’t accepted Heer fully because the rituals weren’t completed! I seriously hope they don’t turn V into a wimp.

In the precap Virat asked Parmeet to welcome Heer by doing the ritual Graha Pravesh to which Parmeet replayed that since the marriage is in name only, he should also do the ritual for Heer in name only. I don't know what she meant about the marriage being only in name 🤔 . We have to wait for tomorrow. Either it has to do with one of Preeto's conditions or the rituals were not completed. I've noticed that Heer didn't have her mangalsutra in the precap 🤔, it could be a mistake, but it can also mean that the marriage was not completed which will be a joke after all the efforts that Virat has put into it.

I totally agree with you, Preeto is a villain. Everyone is worried that Parmeet will do this, will do that to Heer, but until now all I have seen is Preeto constantly abusing her granddaughter physically, mentally and emotionally. If I think about it, she has slapped Heer more than she has ever slapped Saumya, and she has denied Heer to be with the man she loves, more than she has ever denied Suamya to be with Harman. Heer doesn't need more enemies because her dadi is doing a good job on her own 😡.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 3 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh okay. Thanks. I guess it’s because the rituals weren’t completed, but we’ll find out tomorrow. I feel sad for the couple. Preeto is so stupid...she can’t say a thing if Parmeet doesn’t treat Heer like a DIL. After all, it’s like a 1/2 marriage 😎 Now I’m surprised she sent her along with V🙄 For me, Preeto’s emotional abuse is worse than the slaps. She has really/and continues to terrorized Heer.

I noticed Heer wearing a small, choker kinda MS in a snap posted by the actor playing Daljeet...I presumed because her wedding chain is so big, her MS is hidden underneath. Just guessing.😁

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Preeto ki Shakti nam rakh dena chaiye cvs Ko show ka..

Yesterday when Preeto said mujhe buri Banna pdega,

I was like achi thi kab jo buri Banna pdega, people who gave chance to Shakti 2 expect modernization in show,kinnar empowerment this time but CVS still stucked in same story kinnars are disgusting, physical abuse like really more than society I find this writers are anti kinnars, now a days society don't hate kinnars like they are showing and Preeto the slapping queen unka to koi jawab nahi she was/is/ always self centric self obsessed lady 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Preeto ki Shakti nam rakh dena chaiye cvs Ko show ka..

Yesterday when Preeto said mujhe buri Banna pdega,

I was like achi thi kab jo buri Banna pdega, people who gave chance to Shakti 2 expect modernization in show,kinnar empowerment this time but CVS still stucked in same story kinnars are disgusting, physical abuse like really more than society I find this writers are anti kinnars, now a days society don't hate kinnars like they are showing and Preeto the slapping queen unka to koi jawab nahi she was/is/ always self centric self obsessed lady 

I only watched yesterday’s episode a short while ago...The makers better watch out ....they are really putting the viewers off ...if they carry on like this the trps are going to drop further. We don’t want to see a repeat of Harman and soumyas tragic story. Nor do we want to see a repeat of Preetos villainy...yes she was the villain in  Harman and soumyas life and now she’s become the villain in heer and virats life. I really want heer to cut her off from her life. Virat has proved time and agin that he’ll be there for heer ..he’s made such a big sacrifice,..so what’s the problem....the problem is preeto..it’s all about her now...so she expected to keep heer in a cage,..she and harak decided heer will not marry...really 🤦🏻‍♀️. They wanted to hide her away from the world ..like she’s a freak to be kept hidden., Anyway I think preeto gets too much screenspace ...more than heer who’s supposed to be the heroine as well. I think the makers need to maybe give us a break from preeto now...we are all so sick of her 💁🏻‍♀️

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I only watched yesterday’s episode a short while ago...The makers better watch out ....they are really putting the viewers off ...if they carry on like this the trps are going to drop further. We don’t want to see a repeat of Harman and soumyas tragic story. Nor do we want to see a repeat of Preetos villainy...yes she was the villain in  Harman and soumyas life and now she’s become the villain in heer and virats life. I really want heer to cut her off from her life. Virat has proved time and agin that he’ll be there for heer ..he’s made such a big sacrifice,..so what’s the problem....the problem is preeto..it’s all about her now...so she expected to keep heer in a cage,..she and harak decided heer will not marry...really 🤦🏻‍♀️. They wanted to hide her away from the world ..like she’s a freak to be kept hidden., Anyway I think preeto gets too much screenspace ...more than heer who’s supposed to be the heroine as well. I think the makers need to maybe give us a break from preeto now...we are all so sick of her 💁🏻‍♀️

Bold: very well said. All this time that I have been watching Preeto abusing Heer, I couldn't find the exact words to express what exactly she wanted to do with Heer: tell her the truth at some point in her life and make her understand that she should avoid any social interaction because she is a "freak"... everything under the pretext of wanting her well-being.