Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Different perspectives are one matter but seeing what’s not being shown is another. There’s literally been no indication of any feelings for Yuvraj. Where are you seeing them? If you can see any feelings from her towards Yuvraj then you should see her madly in love with Rudraksh based on how much she does for him. It’s like her going all out to save Rudra doesn’t matter because apparently she’s saving Yuvraj. She isn’t going to the police regarding Mish either, does that mean she’s in love with her?

@bold precisely.. Preesha's FEELINGS for both are almost SAME is what I'm arguing..

Preesha may have done a little more for Rudra because he is her husband vs Yuvraj was her boyfriend.. only that made the difference

But TBH.. doing things for others is Preesha's habit or personality.. so I'm not sure whether that's a valid point we can argue on her 'love' she will save Shrada too soon.. it's matter of family promise

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

She actually said ‘Yuvraj said he would deny any of her claims and say she’s lying to protect her husband’. When Yuvraj told her the first time, she said ‘Tell the police you met Kirti so Rudra can be proved innocent’. After Yuvraj left, she said to herself ‘You showed what a low & matlabi person you are’

She found another way out without her claims being proven false (which Yuvraj would’ve done) so she went with it.

This is why I’m confused as to how you came to such a conclusion.

I would have loved if she added Yuvraj deleting CCTV footage along with 2nd door theory to police.. she screamed about Kirti being psycho to everyone without any proof too.. but that's not much of a problem for me.. I just let it go yesterday itself.. My problem is why Preesha hid the CCTV deleting fact from Rudra when she was ok with sharing Ahana-mishka-earing suspicion with him? Why she remained silent today in front of K family when Mishka & Rudra were talking about who deleted CCTV.. She went to her room alone to talk with Yuvraj rather than telling the truth to K family? Why is it 'NOT PROTECTING' Yuvraj?

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

@bold precisely.. Preesha's FEELINGS for both are almost SAME is what I'm arguing..

Preesha may have done a little more for Rudra because he is her husband vs Yuvraj was her boyfriend.. only that made the difference

But TBH.. doing things for others is Preesha's habit or personality.. so I'm not sure whether that's a valid point we can argue on her 'love' she will save Shrada too soon.. it's matter of family promise

It’s not the same because this is RuSha’s love story. The entire development has been for RuSha. The scenes, the growth of their relationship has been shown so beautifully. Comparing it to Yuvraj and Preesha’s non-existent relationship doesn’t make sense. Have you seen Preesha cry for Yuvraj? Seen her miss him? Or look at him in a yearning manner? Does she get affected by his touch? It’s not the same. She is in love with Rudra. Yuvraj is just a hurdle which keeps coming because every love story has them. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would have loved if she added Yuvraj deleting CCTV footage along with 2nd door theory to police.. she screamed about Kirti being psycho to everyone without any proof too.. but that's not much of a problem for me.. I just let it go yesterday itself.. My problem is why Preesha hid the CCTV deleting fact from Rudra when she was ok with sharing Ahana-mishka-earing suspicion with him? Why she remained silent today in front of K family when Mishka & Rudra were talking about who deleted CCTV.. She went to her room alone to talk with Yuvraj rather than telling the truth to K family? Why is it 'NOT PROTECTING' Yuvraj?

Because he is the HURDLE! It’s not even Preesha’s reaction to him that matters because she barely gives him attention. It’s how Rudra reacts to Yuvraj which is why they keep him lurking around Preesha. He’s a tool to build up the angst between them.

Think about it. Preesha SLAPPED Yuvraj for inappropriately hugging her at the hospital. She doesn’t like him around her but he happens to be there when Rudra is around. It’s a writers tool! 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

It’s not the same because this is RuSha’s love story. The entire development has been for RuSha. The scenes, the growth of their relationship has been shown so beautifully. Comparing it to Yuvraj and Preesha’s non-existent relationship doesn’t make sense. Have you seen Preesha cry for Yuvraj? Seen her miss him? Or look at him in a yearning manner? Does she get affected by his touch? It’s not the same. She is in love with Rudra. Yuvraj is just a hurdle which keeps coming because every love story has them. 

Arre yaar.. I too know it's Rusha love story & definitely want to believe everything you say.. But it's just they have made Preesha character so inconsistent that I'm majorly pissed😆

But it's ok.. . Let's not take too much stress, things may turn better in the next couple of weeks.. let's hope so👍🏼

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Because he is the HURDLE! It’s not even Preesha’s reaction to him that matters because she barely gives him attention. It’s how Rudra reacts to Yuvraj which is why they keep him lurking around Preesha. He’s a tool to build up the angst between them.

Think about it. Preesha SLAPPED Yuvraj for inappropriately hugging her at the hospital. She doesn’t like him around her but he happens to be there when Rudra is around. It’s a writers tool! 

@bold My problem is majorly with the writer only.. I hope he finds new tool😆 rather than this one which is refelecting badly on characterisation of FL of the show

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

@bold My problem is majorly with the writer only.. I hope he finds new tool😆 rather than this one which is refelecting badly on characterisation of FL of the show

@bold - this exactly - the old tool has been overused quite a bit now! The strategy was good to begin with though - expose possible third wheel as negative to the viewers right from the beginning so as to avoid the shipping wars but keep one of the leads dumb so that the angle can be utilized for MU when the writers get lazy with writing. Lekin ab thoda zyada hi ho raha hai. 

Btw, looks like folks took your "Pree still loves Yuvraj" post too literally without appreciating the dark humor there! 😆

Akja20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter16

Hi I get people are currently upset at Preesha and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon saying pree still loves Yuvraj. I get that new memories tend to influence old memories and we tend to forget what’s happened in the past so I just wanted to refresh everyone’s memories and remind them of some scenes where she did speak up against yuvraj. 

-when Yuvraj had come to take pree to the hospital for appa, pree pulled her hand away from him and explained to ru before anything. She even defended ru to Yuvraj saying she knows what kind of a person ru is and how he wasn’t flirting with the nurse.

She specifically told Yuvraj that ru and her will look for saaransh without his help. 

-when pree was in the hospital she told Yuvraj to go away cause ru was with her and told him how well ru was taking care of her. 

-when Yuvraj came to khurana house to take her, she told him that saaransh was happy with ru and her intention to stay with ru permanently was obvious 

-the hospital episode where she made it very clear that she respects her marriage and the kind of person Rudra is compared to Yuvraj. How Rudra is both a good father and husband. How she and saaransh could not have been luckier, she taunted Yuvraj of being more talk and less action. 

Also she was clearly very uncomfortable when Yuvraj hugged her, slapped him and asked him to never touch her. and exactly one episode before, she herself hugged Rudra and was clearly very comfortable to do so. When Rudra grabbed her by the waist, pree was affected in a way a girl who likes someone is. She wasn’t revolted by Ru’s touch as compared to Yuvraj’s 

-she clearly didn’t trust Yuvraj with Rahul and knew that it was Yuvraj who told Rahul that ru married pree forcefully and she indirectly told him that she wouldn’t let anyone hurt ru and would protect him at all costs. 

-at the party episode for Rudra she was shown to be exceedingly comfortable when ru was flaunting PDA with her. That was a girl in love. She took family photos with ru and when Yuvraj came to take a picture with her, we saw the immediate discomfort in her face. Yet she did know want to make a scene because of ru. 

-ru and her had an exceptionally intimate scene on the dance floor and we all saw how she reacted. In comparison when she danced with Yuvraj, the discomfort was obvious in her face, she stormed off the dance floor but that shameless man followed her.

-when ru walked in, her focus was only proving to ru that she wasn’t at fault and didn’t flinch for Yuvraj once when ru was beating him up. She never stopped ru. Only stopped him cause she didn’t want ru to go to jail. She told ru she doesn’t want their life affected because of someone cheap like Yuvraj. 

Since then she hadn’t been talking about Yuvraj in the best of terms. 

-the first person she doubted post the awards mess was Yuvraj, she blamed him for the video too, at first she even said was capable of Keerti murder and manipulating evidence. Clearly she doesn’t think much for him or his character.

-also physical intimacy, when ru touches her and her reaction to his physical presence, her awareness to him, her worry for ru post that Rahul mess, her trust in him- all that says a lot. At least enough to say that she does not love Yuvraj but clearly has fallen for ru.

Is she not being strong when it comes to kicking Yuvraj out? Yes she isn’t. She needs to understand Yuvraj is the main problem between rusha right now and her lack of honesty. But that doesn’t mean she LOVES Yuvraj. The girl can be dense but then at some point we all know she’s going to completely decimate Yuvraj. 

I know ru does more for pree and is more reactive than her but I just wanted to point out the few instances she made her feelings clear about Yuvraj so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pissed that pree is not making it clear to ru that Yuvraj holds no significance or the fact that she’s still not cut off Yuvraj completely. But I do believe they are leading up that point, it’s inevitable, though I know our patience is running out and we are having a hard time with this track. Also lack of promo and promotion doesn’t help.

but there will be light at the end of this tunnel. 

I agree with most of what you said. But I don't think she has any feelings for Rudra. Her marriage for her like a duty that's why she feels uncomfortable with Yuvraj touching her because she is a married women. 

I'm also angry at Rudra. If he thinks Pree has feelings for Yuvraj (which she is making it easier to believe) then just give her divorce.

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pree does a lot for Rudra and he does a lot for her too. Difference is we know why he does it. He actually doesn’t give about their formal relationship. He doesn’t do it b/c she’s his wife. He does it b/c he decides what’s right or wrong in every situation and he does it b/c he respects her and cares for her AND has fallen in love with her. 

when it comes to Pree, we can’t say the same. She does a lot for Ru 💯. She does it b/c she respects him and she cares for him. Not necessarily b/c she’s sees a difference b/w right and wrong. She also does it out of duty and obligation. At no point does she do it b/c she loves him or even b/c he’s her best friend like she declared at the party in his honour.

Ru does things b/c he cares for her. He doesn’t care about the husband/wife part. She does things b/c he is her husband and Saraansh s father. And not b/c of what she feels for him. 

Even when she flinches when Yuvi touches her, she always says she’s married. To her the sanctity of marriage means THAT much. Take away the marriage, we have no idea how she would react to his touch. Would she welcome it or would she be repulsed?? Does she welcome and seem to enjoy Ru’s touch simply b/c they are married and therefore she feels it’s allowed?? 

So since none of this is clear and since she continues to team up with Yuvi, it’s making some of us viewers afraid that the writers are going to drag this story and we may need to see her debate her feelings for Yuvi 🤢

Edited by Yhcfan1 - 3 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

Pree does a lot for Rudra and he does a lot for her too. Difference is we know why he does it. He actually doesn’t give about their formal relationship. He doesn’t do it b/c she’s his wife. He does it b/c he decides what’s right or wrong in every situation and he does it b/c he respects her and cares for her AND has fallen in love with her. 

when it comes to Pree, we can’t say the same. She does a lot for Ru 💯. She does it b/c she respects him and she cares for him. Not necessarily b/c she’s sees a difference b/w right and wrong. She also does it out of duty and obligation. At no point does she do it b/c she loves him or even b/c he’s her best friend like she declared at the party in his honour.

Ru does things b/c he cares for her. He doesn’t care about the husband/wife part. She does things b/c he is her husband and Saraansh s father. And not b/c of what she feels for him. 

Even when she flinches when Yuvi touches her, she always says she’s married. To her the sanctity of marriage means THAT much. Take away the marriage, we have no idea how she would react to his touch. Would she welcome it or would she be repulsed?? Does she welcome and seem to enjoy Ru’s touch simply b/c they are married and therefore she feels it’s allowed?? 

So since none of this is clear and since she continues to team up with Yuvi, it’s making some of us viewers afraid that the writers are going to drag this story and we may need to see her debate her feelings for Yuvi 🤢

@bold - agree completely. The only justification she gives is that she's married. TBH, they're making Preesha into a very monochromatic character who doesn't have any shades. Which is disappointing.

All FLs have this rabid urge to show they're pati vrata ness which is jarring with its OTT-ness.

TBH, Yuvraj or Rudraksh, looking at the way things are, Preesha herself is getting sidelined as a character despite begin a lead because her pov is simply not shown in this matter. She gets other sorts of scenes but when it comes to non platonic love, it's like it doesn't exist for her. She was earlier engaged to be married to Yuvraj. When he almost took her to the gallows, was a logical POV shown? No. We just got a very weird scene which made no sense and TBH most of us skipped the jail scenes due to OTT-ness.

Once Rudraksh forcefully married her, what did Preesha think of her broken engagement till to Yuvraj, about Yuvraj's selfishness and ruthlessness in throwing her in the snake's pit? What did she think that she could no longer be with Yuvraj as his wife and her life was ruined? Nothing.

It was just 'Saaransh ke liye' FL mahaanta.

Coming to Rudraksh, again the same pattern is repeated. Preesha just cannot be have any non platonic feelings. It's all very kiddish best friend or pati vrata sati savitri husband ke liye.

I guess what we're missing is Preesha as a woman , instead of the overdose of mother, wife daughter, DIL, ex-fiancee. She's pretty much restricted as a character. She sees all of Rudraksh's attempts till woo her, be intimate with her, acknowledge them in earlier times, but then never think that their relationship is at a different level? She never gets that he could be jealous and heartbroken if she's around Yuvraj?!

For a gynac who's been shown to be smart in other scenes, its unpalatable.

The problem is not whether Preesha loves Yuvraj or Rudraksh. The problem is that we're never given enough insight into her thoughts to conclusively prove either, which is a great disservice being done too both Preesha as a lead character & Sargun as an actress.