For all who are claiming Pree still loves Yuvraj

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi I get people are currently upset at Preesha and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon saying pree still loves Yuvraj. I get that new memories tend to influence old memories and we tend to forget what’s happened in the past so I just wanted to refresh everyone’s memories and remind them of some scenes where she did speak up against yuvraj. 

-when Yuvraj had come to take pree to the hospital for appa, pree pulled her hand away from him and explained to ru before anything. She even defended ru to Yuvraj saying she knows what kind of a person ru is and how he wasn’t flirting with the nurse.

She specifically told Yuvraj that ru and her will look for saaransh without his help. 

-when pree was in the hospital she told Yuvraj to go away cause ru was with her and told him how well ru was taking care of her. 

-when Yuvraj came to khurana house to take her, she told him that saaransh was happy with ru and her intention to stay with ru permanently was obvious 

-the hospital episode where she made it very clear that she respects her marriage and the kind of person Rudra is compared to Yuvraj. How Rudra is both a good father and husband. How she and saaransh could not have been luckier, she taunted Yuvraj of being more talk and less action. 

Also she was clearly very uncomfortable when Yuvraj hugged her, slapped him and asked him to never touch her. and exactly one episode before, she herself hugged Rudra and was clearly very comfortable to do so. When Rudra grabbed her by the waist, pree was affected in a way a girl who likes someone is. She wasn’t revolted by Ru’s touch as compared to Yuvraj’s 

-she clearly didn’t trust Yuvraj with Rahul and knew that it was Yuvraj who told Rahul that ru married pree forcefully and she indirectly told him that she wouldn’t let anyone hurt ru and would protect him at all costs. 

-at the party episode for Rudra she was shown to be exceedingly comfortable when ru was flaunting PDA with her. That was a girl in love. She took family photos with ru and when Yuvraj came to take a picture with her, we saw the immediate discomfort in her face. Yet she did know want to make a scene because of ru. 

-ru and her had an exceptionally intimate scene on the dance floor and we all saw how she reacted. In comparison when she danced with Yuvraj, the discomfort was obvious in her face, she stormed off the dance floor but that shameless man followed her.

-when ru walked in, her focus was only proving to ru that she wasn’t at fault and didn’t flinch for Yuvraj once when ru was beating him up. She never stopped ru. Only stopped him cause she didn’t want ru to go to jail. She told ru she doesn’t want their life affected because of someone cheap like Yuvraj. 

Since then she hadn’t been talking about Yuvraj in the best of terms. 

-the first person she doubted post the awards mess was Yuvraj, she blamed him for the video too, at first she even said was capable of Keerti murder and manipulating evidence. Clearly she doesn’t think much for him or his character.

-also physical intimacy, when ru touches her and her reaction to his physical presence, her awareness to him, her worry for ru post that Rahul mess, her trust in him- all that says a lot. At least enough to say that she does not love Yuvraj but clearly has fallen for ru.

Is she not being strong when it comes to kicking Yuvraj out? Yes she isn’t. She needs to understand Yuvraj is the main problem between rusha right now and her lack of honesty. But that doesn’t mean she LOVES Yuvraj. The girl can be dense but then at some point we all know she’s going to completely decimate Yuvraj. 

I know ru does more for pree and is more reactive than her but I just wanted to point out the few instances she made her feelings clear about Yuvraj so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pissed that pree is not making it clear to ru that Yuvraj holds no significance or the fact that she’s still not cut off Yuvraj completely. But I do believe they are leading up that point, it’s inevitable, though I know our patience is running out and we are having a hard time with this track. Also lack of promo and promotion doesn’t help.

but there will be light at the end of this tunnel. 

Originally posted by Twilighter16

Hi I get people are currently upset at Preesha and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon saying pree still loves Yuvraj. I get that new memories tend to influence old memories and we tend to forget what’s happened in the past so I just wanted to refresh everyone’s memories and remind them of some scenes where she did speak up against yuvraj. 

-when Yuvraj had come to take pree to the hospital for appa, pree pulled her hand away from him and explained to ru before anything. She even defended ru to Yuvraj saying she knows what kind of a person ru is and how he wasn’t flirting with the nurse.

She specifically told Yuvraj that ru and her will look for saaransh without his help. 

-when pree was in the hospital she told Yuvraj to go away cause ru was with her and told him how well ru was taking care of her. 

-when Yuvraj came to khurana house to take her, she told him that saaransh was happy with ru and her intention to stay with ru permanently was obvious 

-the hospital episode where she made it very clear that she respects her marriage and the kind of person Rudra is compared to Yuvraj. How Rudra is both a good father and husband. How she and saaransh could not have been luckier, she taunted Yuvraj of being more talk and less action. 

Also she was clearly very uncomfortable when Yuvraj hugged her, slapped him and asked him to never touch her. and exactly one episode before, she herself hugged Rudra and was clearly very comfortable to do so. When Rudra grabbed her by the waist, pree was affected in a way a girl who likes someone is. She wasn’t revolted by Ru’s touch as compared to Yuvraj’s 

-she clearly didn’t trust Yuvraj with Rahul and knew that it was Yuvraj who told Rahul that ru married pree forcefully and she indirectly told him that she wouldn’t let anyone hurt ru and would protect him at all costs. 

-at the party episode for Rudra she was shown to be exceedingly comfortable when ru was flaunting PDA with her. That was a girl in love. She took family photos with ru and when Yuvraj came to take a picture with her, we saw the immediate discomfort in her face. Yet she did know want to make a scene because of ru. 

-ru and her had an exceptionally intimate scene on the dance floor and we all saw how she reacted. In comparison when she danced with Yuvraj, the discomfort was obvious in her face, she stormed off the dance floor but that shameless man followed her.

-when ru walked in, her focus was only proving to ru that she wasn’t at fault and didn’t flinch for Yuvraj once when ru was beating him up. She never stopped ru. Only stopped him cause she didn’t want ru to go to jail. She told ru she doesn’t want their life affected because of someone cheap like Yuvraj. 

Since then she hadn’t been talking about Yuvraj in the best of terms. 

-the first person she doubted post the awards mess was Yuvraj, she blamed him for the video too, at first she even said was capable of Keerti murder and manipulating evidence. Clearly she doesn’t think much for him or his character.

-also physical intimacy, when ru touches her and her reaction to his physical presence, her awareness to him, her worry for ru post that Rahul mess, her trust in him- all that says a lot. At least enough to say that she does not love Yuvraj but clearly has fallen for ru.

Is she not being strong when it comes to kicking Yuvraj out? Yes she isn’t. She needs to understand Yuvraj is the main problem between rusha right now and her lack of honesty. But that doesn’t mean she LOVES Yuvraj. The girl can be dense but then at some point we all know she’s going to completely decimate Yuvraj. 

I know ru does more for pree and is more reactive than her but I just wanted to point out the few instances she made her feelings clear about Yuvraj so far.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pissed that pree is not making it clear to ru that Yuvraj holds no significance or the fact that she’s still not cut off Yuvraj completely. But I do believe they are leading up that point, it’s inevitable, though I know our patience is running out and we are having a hard time with this track. Also lack of promo and promotion doesn’t help.

but there will be light at the end of this tunnel. 

Ur shivi on twitter right 

Thankyou thankyou so much for making this post. 👏

I was waiting for someone for making this post and here it is ! 

And most Importantly If Preesha would have fallen in love with Yuvraj, why would she save Rudraksh from Keerti's murder even though he was using Keerti to hurt her and make her jealous ?

She said nobody will arrest my husband. If she was in love with Yuvraj, she would not have given a damn about Rudraksh's blame of murder or arrest.

She is with him and even she saved him from car blowing accident and is giving back to Rudraksh when he hurts her.

Just like Rudraksh realised his love slowly for Preesha, we should wait till writers give special love confession from Preesha.

Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Preesha wont lose Rudraksh at all. Before that I am sure she will wake up.

Everyone says that Preesha hasnt done anything for Rudraksh to believe her but she was the one who stood by him when she came to know that he is not educated. 

Like Vanraj humiliates Anupama for being uneducated here Preesha didnt belittle him for being uneducated.

She supported him against his dad, encouraged him to study. 

Rudraksh should understand why will Preesha save him from murder blame if she loves Yuvraj ? 

But I want the same thing in future that is Rudraksh should try to find out why Preesha was proved innocent for Rajeev's murder is she really innocent ?

The reasoning for a lot of your points about Prees "FEELINGS" and actions (except for the intimate dance) can be given as below.. 

She did all that because

1. Rudra proved to be good father

2. Rudra is a good person

3. Preesha respects this marriage

4. She doesn't want this marriage to break because Saransh can't live without Rudra

Now we don't know about Preesha Yuvraj love story.. we haven't seen much of it.. from what was shown in the beginning they were good & since he knows about Saransh truth I assume they were transparent..

Rest it is up to the writers to bring clarity about Preesha's "FEELINGS" wrt both Yuvraj & Rudra.. otherwise we can debate it from both sides.. The only benefit of doubt I can give Preesha is that she actually doesn't know the distinction between love & friendship

Anyway as a Rusha fan I will like to agree with your views & believe Pree doesn't love Yuvraj now but she don't romantically love Rudra too as of now.  However I really want the writers to EXPLICITLY show things so that we can be completely convinced.. (I'm sure there r a lot of ppl who are watching the show based on assumptions about Preesha & her feelings)

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Preesha loving Yuvraj is bit far stretched and I dont think most of us  think that is the case.

I agree with all your points but what significance it has wrt Rudra in the current scenario, everything she did is all down the drain.

The issue with preesha mainly today when she called Rudra as Yuvraj is that when Rudra is standing in  front of her she  is able to think of someone else when Rudra is front of her .People can come back with it was slip of tongue or she was thinking about Yuvraj and she blurted out his name but  what impact does this have  on Rudra.

Dude clearly believes she loves Yuvraj not just has feelings for him but her calling him Yuvraj has assured him that she is 24/7 thinking only about him and has been lying to him all this while. To me this is last nail in coffin for Rudra , for him he doesnt even exists for her because right when he is in front her then also shei s imagining talking to him .. what could be more brutal .. not even your physical presence in front of her is  diverting her attention from Yuvraj .

Like talking to him , roaming around with yuvraj in the hotel , going to nadiad and club with the person who single handedly ruined your life wasnt enough she hid from everyone that he deleted the videos. I mean what is wrong with her , I will not accept that yuvraj would have just  gone back and lied so she didnt tell anybody .. NO that is just wrong at so many levels , you dont do that ..ever .. it was/is suicidal and we all knew this mistake was going to come back and hit her right back and it did.

if anyone comes back with she was doing this to find the secret of kirti then i am gonna literally do a face palm Trusting someone like Yuvraj in the first place is itself debatable forget justifying. I really dont want to list the number of mistakes she did with kirti investigation along with yuvraj - she doesnt have one valid proof that she was indeed investigating.

Also the fandom has been frustratingly patient with her for not kicking out Yuvraj out of her life after knowing everything about him. She keeps saying he is liar , cheat and bad person then what is stopping her from breaking all contacts with him. Rudra her husband in clear terms accused her of having affair with yuvraj multiple times  and what she does - nothing, zero, zilch. I mean who does that.

and I dont even want to start on her absence of feelings for Rudra. I know we have been asked to be patient and they will eventually come out but then patience has been said to be a virtue  and we all dont have that much. I am afraid what ever amount we had ha been running out rapidly thanks to preesha's actions.

The frustrations with preesha's character is just being building up. Dont get me wrong all of us here love preesha a lot but lately they are just messing up with it so much that may be people are coming with she definitely has feelings for yuvraj cause there is no other way her behavior can be explained.

As you said we all are hoping that there is definitely light at the end of tunnel. For me personally I cant promise how long I can sustain but I want to.

Trying to put it nicely but anyone who thinks Preesha has feelings for Yuvraj has been watching another show.

🤣

Like literally! It has to be another show because they’ve completely missed the whole point! 

Originally posted by Reemz11

Trying to put it nicely but anyone who thinks Preesha has feelings for Yuvraj has been watching another show.

🤣

Like literally! It has to be another show because they’ve completely missed the whole point! 

I don't think I'm watching another show, it is just that I'm not trying hard enough to justify Preesha when the writers of the show are not making that effort. Just because some people can assume more than what's being shown doesn't mean everyone can do that & other people's perspectives are wrong!!

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

I don't think I'm watching another show, it is just that I'm not trying hard enough to justify Preesha when the writers of the show are not making that effort. Just because some people can assume more than what's being shown doesn't mean other people's perspectives are wrong!!

Different perspectives are one matter but seeing what’s not being shown is another. There’s literally been no indication of any feelings for Yuvraj. Where are you seeing them? If you can see any feelings from her towards Yuvraj then you should see her madly in love with Rudraksh based on how much she does for him. It’s like her going all out to save Rudra doesn’t matter because apparently she’s saving Yuvraj. She isn’t going to the police regarding Mish either, does that mean she’s in love with her?

Originally posted by Reemz11

Different perspectives are one matter but seeing what’s not being shown is another. There’s literally been no indication of any feelings for Yuvraj. Where are you seeing them? If you can see any feelings from her towards Yuvraj then you should see her madly in love with Rudraksh based on how much she does for him. It’s like her going all out to save Rudra doesn’t matter because apparently she’s saving Yuvraj. She isn’t going to the police regarding Mish either, does that mean she’s in love with her?

I have made an entire post about why I think Preesha is not over Yuvraj.. won't want to repeat it..

Regarding Mishka.. Preesha DIDN'T PROTECT Mishka.. she confronted her in front of family & told about Mishka to Yuvraj.. Now if police asks Pree may give her earing to police too.. moreover Mishka didn't do any crime like deleting CCTV footage.. so how is Mishka & Yuvi case similar..  Preesha not just saved Yuvraj from police but also hid it from family & Rudra to protect him.. that's d difference

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

I have made an entire post about why I think Preesha is not over Yuvraj.. won't want to repeat it..

Regarding Mishka.. Preesha DIDN'T PROTECT Mishka.. she confronted her in front of family & told about Mishka to Yuvraj.. Now if police asks Pree may give her earing to police too.. moreover Mishka didn't do any crime like deleting CCTV footage.. so how is Mishka & Yuvi case similar..  Preesha not just saved Yuvraj from police but also hid it from family & Rudra to protect him.. that's d difference

She actually said ‘Yuvraj said he would deny any of her claims and say she’s lying to protect her husband’. When Yuvraj told her the first time, she said ‘Tell the police you met Kirti so Rudra can be proved innocent’. After Yuvraj left, she said to herself ‘You showed what a low & matlabi person you are’

She found another way out without her claims being proven false (which Yuvraj would’ve done) so she went with it.

This is why I’m confused as to how you came to such a conclusion.