Both
Shaararat or saka laka boom boom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Both
Shaararat or saka laka boom boom
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
I am liking Ye Dil Mera, I think it is good. I'm especially liking acting of the villain and the hero. Okay, I will try to watch Yakeen ka Safar as well.
Yeah Ahad and Adnan did amazing job in it .
None
My parents watch the original Bengali version of ''Anupama''. It's called ''Srimoyee'' and it's very popular in my state, West Bengal. The Bengali version has some very good actors. But I don't watch family dramas, so I can't select any of them.
Horror comedy or romantic comedy
Both
Veer in black leather jacket or Veer in black Indian dress
Both
Bani in black dress or bani in pink saree
aah mein bhi yeh Dono shows nhi Dekh rahi hoo πOriginally posted by: Shirsha90
None
My parents watch the original Bengali version of ''Anupama''. It's called ''Srimoyee'' and it's very popular in my state, West Bengal. The Bengali version has some very good actors. But I don't watch family dramas, so I can't select any of them.
Horror comedy or romantic comedy
black dress
Veer hot or veer handsome βΊοΈ
Both π
Bani Beautiful or Pretty