Diyar e Dil
Ok, thank you.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Diyar e Dil
Ok, thank you.
Originally posted by: Shirsha90
No, I didn't watch it.
Yakeen ka safar is far better than yeh dil mera both have same main lead.
but ending is litβ€οΈKasf is really depressing
man mayalOriginally posted by: Shirsha90
No, I didn't watch Mere Pas Tum Ho and I will try to watch it. Thank you for suggesting these shows. Can you suggest me good shows with Maya Ali? I like her very much. She is so cute! She's also a good actress. I tried to watch ''Mera Naam Yusuf Hain'' and I thought it was boring. So, I stopped watching it.
Maya Ali Ka top show hai
Yakeen ka safar is far better than yeh dil mera both have same main lead.
I am liking Ye Dil Mera, I think it is good. I'm especially liking the acting of the villain and the hero. Okay, I will try to watch Yakeen ka Safar as well.
Okay, thank you. π
mujhe actually hero Pasand nhi hai that's why I didn't watched ye Dil MeraOriginally posted by: Shirsha90
I am liking Ye Dil Mera, I think it is good. I'm especially liking acting the villain and the hero. Okay, I will try to watch Yakeen ka Safar as well.
But do watch yaqeen Ka Safar and yes
pyar ke sadqey bhi dekhna
cook krke eat krna prta haiπ€£
Drinking or eating