Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Aniruddh should treat Bondita with Nolen Gurer Rosogolla I bet she'll love it.
High five! 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Aniruddh should treat Bondita with Nolen Gurer Rosogolla I bet she'll love it.
High five! 😛
Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
Are main so gayi thi aaj..Btw, how was today's epi?
Kya matlab hai so gayi thi🧐😲
Aaj itna shant?
Mai 10 min wapas aati hu toh pg 2 se pg 15 pohoch jata hai 😲
Guys I heard on Twitter kaka will have a memory loss or something. If that happens I am quiting this show like I don't want the same ghesa pita trope all the time
Aaj itna shant?
Mai 10 min wapas aati hu toh pg 2 se pg 15 pohoch jata hai 😲
Ikr! It's so shaant. In hyperactive today and no one is here. Such a massive heartbreak😭🥺
Originally posted by: shirin04
Guys I heard on Twitter kaka will have a memory loss or something. If that happens I am quiting this show like I don't want the same ghesa pita trope all the time
I hope this is fake! I would actually actually hate that. 🤓
Hi5
Aaj ka din bahot hectic tha..Back to back meetings thi..dimaag kharab ho gaya Octo😒
Originally posted by: T-Scarlett
Aaj ka din bahot hectic tha..Back to back meetings thi..dimaag kharab ho gaya Octo😒
Aww! You feeling better? 🤗