Originally posted by: TheRevere
Something coming up....😉
Trying to make it little different....
It's Rudra all the way by the way.....
Fantastic..bring it on
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Something coming up....😉
Trying to make it little different....
It's Rudra all the way by the way.....
Fantastic..bring it on
Originally posted by: foresight
what about it 🙄🤔
It has that angsty thing going on which is required for make up stuff
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Same same 😉
Saba😲😲 What happened??
Main abhi forum ghum ke ayi. You with such a long post??? 😲 You broke my record too😆
Lol I'm so glad we've this AT. I don't wanna venture out of here ever again🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
It has that angsty thing going on which is required for make up stuff
Yup yup yup😆
whar happened?Originally posted by: Ishika64
Saba😲😲 What happened??
Main abhi forum ghum ke ayi. You with such a long post??? 😲 You broke my record too😆
Lol I'm so glad we've this AT. I don't wanna venture out of here ever again🤣
Originally posted by: girlTalks
It has that angsty thing going on which is required for make up stuff
That one would actually make a good emotional scene...soft and caring.
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Saba😲😲 What happened??
Main abhi forum ghum ke ayi. You with such a long post??? 😲 You broke my record too😆
Lol I'm so glad we've this AT. I don't wanna venture out of here ever again🤣
😆 I got really really pissed ..
I know ishu , AT is safe and besttest 🤣
Originally posted by: foresight
That one would actually make a good emotional scene...soft and caring.
Sapna yaar..
Originally posted by: foresight
whar happened?
I wrote this freaking long post in some other thread ...basically ranting..
I didn't want to but couldn't stop myself