Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who cares? 😆
I was trying to post a reaction gif there but I am having trouble uploading it🤢
I want to ask the makers. DIKHANA KYA CHAHTE HO SHOW MEIN? 😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I want to ask the makers. DIKHANA KYA CHAHTE HO SHOW MEIN? 😆
Kachra
Raita
Khichdi
Except prachi now everyone now know kaun kiska ma bhai baap hai.
I wish when se realizes, her adopted parents didn't reveal her truth about her family inspite of numerous chances, she just show them the middle finger and moves out. Na chahiye aise ghatiya parents. let them lutao all their mamta bapta on the psycho nautanki murderer
Yes because nothing makes sense. 😆
Don't worry. Sab uski pooja karenge. Lead character hain. 😆Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Except prachi now everyone now know kaun kiska ma bhai baap hai.
I wish when se reaizes, her adopted parents didn't reveal her truth about her family inspite of numerous chances, she just show them the middle finger and moves out. Na chahiye aise ghatiya parents. let them lutao all their mamta bapta on the psycho nautanki murderer
Prachi said she didn't know Rhea likes Ranbir🤔
Cause she never gave a hint.
There was a scene in ep. 1453, Pranbir had a conversation - Ranbir clearly said Prachi that Rhea proposed him (Prachi also heard Rhea saying this).
In another episode, Rhea stormed out seeing Pranbir close in Ranbir's office. Ranbir went behind her. Prachi says in mind that Rhea might be hurt because she likes Ranbir.
🤔
And as for Ranbir,
In the RR confrontation scene Rhea clearly said (she tried to kill Prachi because) she wanted Ranbir
Now he's also saying Prachi he didn't know Rhea likes him🤢
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3