Hey dear..🤗
So jaao.. Idhar its almost evening.. I am at work abhi ghar jaane ka timehone aaya.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey dear..🤗
So jaao.. Idhar its almost evening.. I am at work abhi ghar jaane ka timehone aaya.😆
Queen Nadia...🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Helllloooooo
Hey dear.,..🤗
So what discussion going on??
I feel it AP will be murdered by her own son one day 😆
I’m actually doubting about this happening because kabir is a person who doesn’t care about anyone at all even for Anupriya he has the same theory.
To get what he wants he can do this also
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
So what discussion going on??
Pandit ji prediction.
Even I posted the same thing!!! We are going to witness this I guess
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey dear.,..🤗
How are u???
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
So what discussion going on??
What will happen on KC day??