Haan pata chala tomorrow we get a scene jisme Mini wakes up from this terrible nightmare 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan pata chala tomorrow we get a scene jisme Mini wakes up from this terrible nightmare 🤣
@bold bhak!! aur bhaag yahan se😳
Haww hayee. Mujhe bhagne ko keh rahi hai? 😭🥺
You're still amazing. PERIOD!
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
It is not the truth. This is a pure bluff. I strongly disagree with this statement of yours.
that doesn't make it a lie, babe😉
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Haww hayee. Mujhe bhagne ko keh rahi hai? 😭🥺
You're still amazing. PERIOD!
iss ladki ka me karun kya?🤓
Originally posted by: caller123
Yup, I too remember it and I want to see it and I want to see ani won't letting even Mini's shadow to fall on Bonditha.
This would be super cool kate, ani not allowing bon to meet her and bon not allowing ani to meet her 🤣
But on serious note ani will be more irritated with mini for lying to him.!
It is a white lie. 😳
Ohh...tomorrow...Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
I've to submit tomorrow. I need the review tonight. 😒 Sorry. Leave it Di.
Okay lemme try it out...
You're a wonderful writer baccha... Your writings are par out of excellence... But still if you need reviews, I can help you.. Even Alexia can help you... She is best reviewer here...
Kya karna chahti ho?
Kate 🤣 not here please 🤣