They made up a cute couple. Anyway, wish them luck. JWM was one of a kind. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They made up a cute couple. Anyway, wish them luck. JWM was one of a kind. ❤️
Err, moving in meaning? Arent they already married and living together or does she mean, free time. 😆
Yes, saw that. Young celebs dont know how to handle fame and love.
I just saw this and man was she good at camouflaging it or what.
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Celebrating 20 years of Mohabbatein
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG1hfciB-2Q/?igshid=1jndlx5odxqsx
Hmm, I didn't like the movie then, but when I look back, I think it was a decent one
602