Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Seriously. I wish CVs will borrow some ideas from Alt writers here. We defiantely have better idea. We had written next three weeks track and yaha sab nipat gaya in 4 epsiodes. Lol we found loophole for them to bring back them back to Delhi too if on location was not possible any longer πŸ€£ But sab pani main. Kaha GPS was going to fight case for Rudra and kaha yaha 1min ka scene mila. Raat tak pata bhi nai tha unako about MM murder πŸ€£ 

Kaha Rudra was going to evade and them meeting chup ke chup ke...🀣

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Not bad episode guys.

As expected , Preesha didnt say anything about yuvraj 

But saved Rudra with her second door theory ,seeti maro dialogues from preesha , mera pati , rudra ko arrest nai hone doongi.. waah kya baat hai πŸ‘

Rudra said thanks  and preesha said anything for you with eyes of course πŸ˜‰ baat karne mai time waste nai karte πŸ˜†

Nice pizza family scene .. felt like something missing, pillow fight scene had more impact on me than today's pizza scene par chalo kuch toh mila.

After thanks and pizza, Rudra back to square1 .. maaf nai karronga 

is nalle ka selective eye reading hai, he claims he knows when she is lying and when not then how come you can't trust her when she says she did not made the video .. you idiot πŸ˜‘

p.s: Did he trim his beard?

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRevere

Kaha Rudra was going to evade and them meeting chup ke chup ke...🀣

ghanta .. only in our AT πŸ€£

TheRevere thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Not bad episode guys.

As expected , Preesha didnt say anything about yuvraj 

But saved Rudra with her second door theory ,seeti maro dialogues from preesha , mera pati , rudra ko arrest nai hone doongi.. waah kya baat hai πŸ‘

Rudra said thanks  and preesha said anything for you with eyes of course πŸ˜‰ baat karne mai time waste nai karte πŸ˜†

Nice pizza family scene .. felt like something missing, pillow fight scene had more impact on me than today's pizza scene par chalo kuch toh mila.

After thanks and pizza, Rudra back to square1 .. maaf nai karronga 

is nalle ka selective eye reading hai, he claims he knows when she is lying and when not then how come you can't trust her when she says she did not made the video .. you idiot πŸ˜‘

p.s: Did he trim his beard?

Saba....πŸ€—

Yes, I think he did trim a bit but still hold on that look....anyway he is looking hawt as always πŸ˜†

Now coming to the upper part of your post....Do you think Preesha did right in lying that Rudra was with her whole night while she was explaining the second door theory? I am also waiting for Sapna's views on that...

I am glad that Rudra flipped in the last scene, of course, he won't start believing in her so easily and so soon. He was thankful and felt happy when she proved his innocence in front of everyone.

If Nalla has selective eye reading, then even Dhakkan has selective jhooth bolne ki aadat. 

TheRevere thumbnail

ghanta .. only in our AT πŸ€£

But we had more logic yaar, we could justify our points, I think we should pat our backs... πŸ€£

girlTalks thumbnail

Saba....πŸ€—

Yes, I think he did trim a bit but still hold on that look....anyway he is looking hawt as always πŸ˜†

Now coming to the upper part of your post....Do you think Preesha did right in lying that Rudra was with her whole night while she was explaining the second door theory? I am also waiting for Sapna's views on that...

I am glad that Rudra flipped in the last scene, of course, he won't start believing in her so easily and so soon. He was thankful and felt happy when she proved his innocence in front of everyone.

If Nalla has selective eye reading, then even Dhakkan has selective jhooth bolne ki aadat. 

Mansi πŸ€—

She lied to enforce her theory that she was with rudra whole night after he came from terrace there by putting herself as a witness which means that Rudra didnt go up again and thus proving he has no connection whatsoever with MM murder.

arey, I am ok with Rudra flipping but dont show contradiction na .. I means how you he read correctly some times and sometimes not .. 

and yes, he did get a trim ( little bit though , zysda nai  ) what ever looks se*y as hell β˜ΊοΈ

tomorrow more bathroom scene , they should slip again and continue the tradition πŸ˜‰

TheRevere thumbnail

Mansi πŸ€—

She lied to enforce her theory that she was with rudra whole night after he came from terrace there by putting herself as a witness which means that Rudra didnt go up again and thus proving he has no connection whatsoever with MM murder. - hmmmm makes sense...

arey, I am ok with Rudra flipping but dont show contradiction na .. I means how you he read correctly some times and sometimes not .. yes he is being selective here, reading her eyes as per convenience. 

and yes, he did get a trim ( little bit though , zysda nai  ) what ever looks se*y as hell β˜ΊοΈ -☺️ Hain na...looks hawt, I think he should continue with this look. Looks more manly and handsome

tomorrow more bathroom scene , they should slip again and continue the tradition πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†aab kuch expect nahi karna hai....

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't get one thing, why are all MUs around or about Preesha only? Why not give a chance to Rudra once? Why not Preesha misunderstands Rudra at least once....?

Rajeev's murder, Saransh's truth, Preesha being Rajiv's lover, Yuvraj, this video conspiracy, in all cases only Preesha is in limelight and misunderstood. 

Puri duniya ka jaise theka leke rakha hai isne....

becuase she lies and withholds truth. So that opens up chance for mu to happen easily 

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay can I just say this....

this was the LAMEST theory ever...the one that pree put forth and the reason she gave for why she didn’t mention it before. It was SO weak that it is a miracle it was excepted. And this when she had supporting of CCTV footage deleted. My god this woman,

Now coming to Rudra and last conversation. He was def touched on the roof by what happened. But there are two things that I think have happened

1) Yuvraj has called or messaged pree thanking her for saving him and Rudra has seen it

2) even without the first, it was different when she was fighting for him on conviction that he was innocent and then when she lied, she watershed that conviction in a way. And he was left wondering why is she doing it. For sarnash yes...but why else since she hates me ...and since she concocted this story is she unsure of my innocence. Is she really fighting for me or is this like the past one more lie in the sea of other lies she had used to convince me she was good and make me blind, is she doing that all over again ...lying to be again like she did all these days when she really loved Yuvraj and pretended to be with me. They were lies and this one is too, is she really with me (as I want and hope) but how do I trust her when she lies again and again. How do I forget how she lied to be before and destroyed me. How do I give her benefit of doubt again. 

of course all that Maut ke muh se was exaggeration just like ...now everything is over.

One thing is clear, if pree wants to rebuild his trust, she needs to be honest with him now for staters and be a bit more open about her feelings and thoughts.