Years back on IF someone had shared the probability distribution on how BARC rating is calculated.
Sach mein it's quite bizarre and random😆
Duniya gol hai,
Twitter pe poll hai,
Road pe toll hai, aur
Trp calculation mein zhol hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Years back on IF someone had shared the probability distribution on how BARC rating is calculated.
Sach mein it's quite bizarre and random😆
Duniya gol hai,
Twitter pe poll hai,
Road pe toll hai, aur
Trp calculation mein zhol hai🤣
Lo ji....hogaya siyapa
9.0 se directly 2.4?😲
Looks like many permanently left the serial
Yes, OTT platform done more harm to the online trp
What did just I see! Only 2! There was a time when the show was in a the position of 2 not the point 2!
As Lavy said looks like EDKV2 ended for many in pre-leap only!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
What did just I see! Only 2! There was a time when the show was in a the position of 2 not the point 2!
As Lavy said looks like EDKV2 ended for many in pre-leap only!
I don't blame them for leaving......it looks like the team lost track .....
How are you Veena? Haven't seen you for a long time!
Congrats on the colour change🥳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5