Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How are you Veena? Haven't seen you for a long time!
Congrats on the colour change🥳
I am good. Yeah not active here.
I didn't notice the colour change. After reading your message realised. Thank you so much Lavy.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
How are you Veena? Haven't seen you for a long time!
Congrats on the colour change🥳
I am good. Yeah not active here.
I didn't notice the colour change. After reading your message realised. Thank you so much Lavy.
Originally posted by: Veenapain
I am good. Yeah not active here.
I didn't notice the colour change. After reading your message realised. Thank you so much Lavy.
Ah no probs... no one is that active here now
This aqua-marine color suits you
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5