Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kudos to aj ke bache and college students. How do they study and pass out with the n nbr of memes and constant social media 😆! TG apne zamane mein tha nahi Yeh sab pakka fail hoti ya Phir kabhi sm pe na hoti.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Kudos to aj ke bache and college students. How do they study and pass out with the n nbr of memes and constant social media 😆! TG apne zamane mein tha nahi Yeh sab pakka fail hoti ya Phir kabhi sm pe na hoti.
I used to be always on Quora on my stats class and I still got an A 😎.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
I used to be always on Quora on my stats class and I still got an A 😎.
Wow 😆. Quora is another addictive place. Anjane log ke stories padh ne lagte hai.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
This feels like a deja vu of Red Velvet debuting when SM had a ton of scandals and f(x) fans being mad at their debut .
SM will always meet people's expectation no matter what. You expect them to be pathetic they will even meet that. 😆
If Irene was a guy I m guessing she would have been sent to enlistment by now like they made Chen go before his time. 😭
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1320869471406403593?s=20
China tried to cancel BTS when they don’t even promote there and made themselves a worldwide embarrassment 😒.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Do you know that aloo sabzi ki RECIPE? Atte ko puri hai so phul ke chipak gaya hoga. Happened when I prepare too. But then again, am not good at frying stuff.
Mil nahi rahi hai😒Till date, I have a fear of frying thoda bahut🙈air fryer has been a great investment.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k