Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Congratulations Goldie alefu ❤️🤗🥳
Wah, ye meri dusri bestie aagai, ab to mere ghar pralay aaigi khushi ke aansu ki, itni khushi❤️😭
yaaaaaarrrrrr tum mera mann ka awaaaz sunooo bas aur boloo sunai diyaaa kuch????Originally posted by: blackhole
all this chumma chatti not aloud abhi note mill jayega🤣
and there cute smile for one anotherOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
No idea about it 😆 but mujhe visual treat se matlab hai 🤪
yessss @priyaa pls bnadenaa mere liyr😆❤️Originally posted by: Patibabu
Siggy change kar lena kal, iska 2.0 version aane wala hai
Aaj ke liye itna khaafi hai, kal melenge rudhita ke milan ke baad. Good night mere pyaare forum waasiyo. 🤗❤️
congratulations Goldie!!!🤗Originally posted by: Patibabu
I hope kaka disappoint na kare, the way BW did. I really wanted him to get out the jealous babu, but he disappointed me. 💔
dil thaamke baithooooOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm waiting 🤣
Mahi I am going to die now with your gifs🤣🤣
CAN I tell you something.. When I type Mahi my keyboard automatically shows Bidu as the next word🤪🤣 noticed now so thought to share with you 😆
Keyboard ne v tumhari jodi bana li hai🤣🤣