Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have a question??? Why isn't Bani's family part of this Navratri party. I mean agar Gareebon ka Gabbar muh uthake aa sakta hai, to why can't Meera di and other family members come?
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Exactly...now bani can save veer fron this dhabbewala😆apne suhaag ko bachana hoga usse..
Bani apne suhaag ko zaroor bachaaegi! 😆
gareebon Ka gabbar 🤣Originally posted by: libran90
I have a question??? Why isn't Bani's family part of this Navratri party. I mean agar Gareebon ka Gabbar muh uthake aa sakta hai, to why can't Meera di and other family members come?
This one has been posted previously only in the 20th page, not sure. Yes, we have seen it😆
it means I m late 🤣Originally posted by: libran90
This one has been posted previously only in the 20th page, not sure. Yes, we have seen it😆
it means I m late 🤣
Yup, we had our fair share of fun about Shukla. You go through the previous pages😆
Taklu ka unique dance step hai boss🤣