Kiara Advani: Your opinions on her? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Girl deserves a chance - she seems harmless and natural. Also shes dating Sid so extra liking for them both

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is beautiful. I liked her in MS Dhoni and Lust Stories.

Hated her character in Kabir Singh

Tinder thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Girl deserves a chance - she seems harmless and natural. Also shes dating Sid so extra liking for them both

Sid M?

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Thanks for pointing out.. I had this nagging feeling that she resembles someone a lot but couldn't put a finger on it... So Nauheed is the one.. She looked so pretty in Anwar πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah I literally had the same thing for ages until someone else on here said something about their resemblance πŸ˜…...

And I haven’t watched Anwar but just googled it and yes Nauheed looks beautiful there... I remember her from Kurbaan and Jai Ho, she looked great and acted well in both too, and I have vague memories of some terrible film with Sohail Khan where she looked gorgeous as well...

Really a case someone with lots of potential  who just didn’t get enough good opportunities sadly πŸ˜•

Though on another note Kiara also has a weird resemblance to Mariam Nawaz (Pakistani politician and daughter of former PM Nawaz Sharif)πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Nice . Not her fan but she's decent actor looks pretty as well .

Has done good projects so far.

I prefer her over kriti tbh