A tad bit late but wishing a happy Dussehra to all those celebrating!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A tad bit late but wishing a happy Dussehra to all those celebrating!🤗
Happy Dussehra, Maha Navami and Durga PujaA tad bit late but wishing a happy Dussehra to all those celebrating!🤗
hi dear, i dont celebrate it but still happy dussehra to u all too
Hello!....I just came back for another peek-a-boo session.......are you around now?
Originally posted by: priya185
These are perfect gifs for people I do not like (not aimed at anyone in our forum)
ft. Chris Evans
Is not that from DJ? 👍🏼🤣
That's so sweet of you......🤗❤️
Don't get scared...Halloween is in the block........🤣

Wanna watch it too! It's on Apple TV right?
Chris doesn't seem to shy away from donning roles that are contrasting to his image. Like that quality.
@B...I appreciate those folks who can create & break the images at the same time....not monotonous.......& boring........if you get a chance please do watch DJ...guess you may like it.....it is inspired by a true story...but not exactly the same...it also has one of the murder gene....linkage....
It's from knives out movieOriginally posted by: Z25VSWGRJS5TWASJ
Is not that from DJ? 👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
Glad you enjoyed
I like Chris evans also Robert DJ
Did you watch Defending jacob and this movie I posted gifs of
Here you go....that's what I just posted about the gifs...sorry...didn't see your this post earlier.......
haha this is hilariousOriginally posted by: H2LAOJFDO5PT5V5D
That's so sweet of you......🤗❤️
Don't get scared...Halloween is in the block........🤣
I am not sure if people will be knocking on our door this time
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5