Oh god salute to you 7pm to 7am is not my cup of tea🥱Originally posted by: K72MY5D252TXAYFP
Thank you...yes...I do...all the possible & impossible hours.....it's 12 hours for on duty.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh god salute to you 7pm to 7am is not my cup of tea🥱Originally posted by: K72MY5D252TXAYFP
Thank you...yes...I do...all the possible & impossible hours.....it's 12 hours for on duty.....
lol i at least had the energy to drive despite a salad..
why not...I've sent...you such a big platter virtually..........you forgot.......😭

I love Chris evans I watched defending jacob recentlyOriginally posted by: CXNZDHBH2ZUTZ6NV
she could have done a better job.......Yes...you're good at this game gurl.👍🏼
These are perfect gifs for people I do not like (not aimed at anyone in our forum)
ft. Chris Evans

Originally posted by: priya185
Oh god salute to you 7pm to 7am is not my cup of tea🥱
Thank you....Priya.....it can be 4 AM-4 PM or other combinations as well....it was not too hectic earlier...now different time & diff. story....it's OK...people need care..........no complains.......
OK...folks...bye for now...will catch up later...if you all are still around...have a good day!
I hope you had a nice side or drink at leastlol i at least had the energy to drive despite a salad..
that is very selfless of youOriginally posted by: QN7F54Z4464TYHH4
Thank you....Priya.....it can be 4 AM-4 PM or other combinations as well....it was not too hectic earlier...now different time & diff. story....it's OK...people need care..........no complains.......
I would feel like a zombie
I hope you had a nice time with your friend thoughlol average...limited food option for veg ppl
Maya Jaisingh kuch bhi karsakti hai😈
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5