lol the scoring was interesting😆
Yeah....I was just looking at the stats.........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol the scoring was interesting😆
Yeah....I was just looking at the stats.........
yeah the scores just in general are low....
i in general am feeling bored 😐 idk charm's gone somewhere..
I don't blame you....it's just coming from the fatigue of long term.....quarantine......what is unavoidable...qs how long.......
Guess who should be studying but isn't???

Hi Bud! How are you doing? What are you referring to?
Hi Bud! How are you doing? What are you referring to?
LOL I wrote something like I'd rather not go down that memory lane and then you said let it go...and it reminded me of frozen 😆 sorry for being lame :(
That's OK...you need to take a break too....you're, not a bot...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5