Originally posted by: PriyaPiuRosid
I'm in for sheep game❤️
🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PriyaPiuRosid
I'm in for sheep game❤️
🤗🤗
Yes! We are kind by birth.
If we are evil now then blame Sarah for that🤣🤣
Mission accomplished... I am still ok..🤣🤣
Well it was not bad in taste just it's look was bad
Congratulations!🥳
Then you should learn decorating food now🤣
Yeah I know how innocent you are..
You never do anything it all happens coincidentally and unintentionally...
Yeah! You got that right🤗
Whatever I do is coincidental and unintentional🤣
Where is Ande disappeared today?🤔
May be writing a long update for us😆
It's time for my parents to come..so will see you guys later... bye...😕
It's time for my parents to come..so will see you guys later... bye...😕
Take care🤗
Hoping to see you back soon🤗
Manasa di it is cheating u said she is giving so I said di
And sarah give update na waiting
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
Manasa di it is cheating u said she is giving so I said di
And sarah give update na waiting
I just said she might be writing😆
But, it's okay. Now let's push her to give update🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I just said she might be writing😆
But, it's okay. Now let's push her to give update🤣
Lets do it di
Push sarah for updates yaa
We want update
Sarah I gave update we want di otherwise I will call u di di di di di akka akka di akka akka Akka