Eijaz is double-faced, Rubina had warned me about him- Shehzad Deol

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Bigg Boss 14: 'Eijaz Khan is double-faced, Rubina had warned me 'woh kisi ka saga nahi hai’,' says Shehzad Deol [Exclusive]

Bigg Boss 14: 'Eijaz Khan is double-faced, Rubina had warned me 'woh kisi ka saga nahi hai',' says Shehzad Deol in an EXCLUSIVE interview as he opens up on his equation

Bigg Boss 14: 'Eijaz Khan is double-faced, Rubina had warned me 'woh kisi ka saga nahi hai’,' says Shehzad Deol [Exclusive]

Punjabi model Shehzad Deol became the second contestant to be out of the Bigg Boss 14 house. The young man told us that he felt that his elimination was extremely unfair. Shehzad Deol also spoke about his equation with Eijaz Khan, Rahul Vaidya and Sidharth Shukla inside the house. As we know, it was Eijaz who had taken the name of Shehzad Deol at the end at this Weekend Ka Vaar. His vote was the clincher in the decision-making, and increased Deol's chances of eviction. He said that his connect was missing. Shehzad shot back saying that they spoke daily as he shared his feelings. Later, he told Pavitra Punia that it is better to trust a snake than place trust on Eijaz Khan. In an EXCLUSIVE chat, this is what he said about these contestants. Read on... 

Eijaz Khan is double-faced
Eijaz Khan is a hypocrite. I realised it much late. In fact, Rubina Dilaik had told me about him much earlier. She was like his real personality is something else. She said, woh kisi ka saga nahi ho sakta. She has a great knack of understanding the character/personality of someone in a couple of days. I understood when he nominated me saying we did not have a connect. 

Did Rahul Vaidya mock Abhinav Shukla?
Well, Jasmin Bhasin told me that Rahul Vaidya and the gang (Nishant Singh Malkani, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Nikki Tamboli) had given nicknames for everyone. It seems Nikki Tamboli was telling Rahul to sing the song he had coined for Rubina - Abhinav. However, Rubina was there and he refrained from doing so. Jasmin told me the lyrics that Jiska Pati Nalla. Rubina was upset knowing this and wanted to grab Rahul by the collar and thrash him. However, Abhinav stopped her. In fact, if he had sung that number, a huge fight would have broken out inside.

Fight with Sidharth Shukla

Yes, he maintained his stand that he felt that I was unfair with what I did in the task. I gave him my point of view. I was supporting Jasmin Bhasin in the task. If I was unfair then he was also unfair to Pavitra Punia and Jasmin Bhasin. When he called me out for my statements about respecting women, I maintained what I said that if a woman raises her voice, I will also raise mine. I could not understand what he was talking about. Later, I realised that it was Nishant who said all that. But our fight was in the open and it resolved in front of everyone. There was no hidden agenda anywhere.

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/bigg-boss-eijaz-khan-is-double-faced-rubina-had-warned-me-woh-kisi-ka-saga-nahi-hai-says-shehzad-deol-exclusive-1706871/

Just been a day since he got out and Rubina's PR is already using him as a prop to improve bahurani's image 😆

Edited by theBoyWonder - 3 years ago

Character-judge Rubina is SO right na - Eijaz should've voted out Abhinav - tab hota voh "saga dost". LMAO. 

And yeah Deol - Rubina hain tumhaari sagi - usse bahut dukh hua tumhaare eviction pe - dekha humne 

Yeah Rubina knows everything about everyone 😆 agar pata nahi hai to sirf BB game ke bare main nai pata ..sirf 2-4 episode dekhe hai na 😆

Yes yes Shehzaad we all saw how upset Rubina was on your departure🤣

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Just been a day since he got out and Rubina's PR is already using him as a prop to improve bahurani's image 😆

I thought the same too..

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

Yes yes Shehzaad we all saw how upset Rubina was on your departure🤣

Exactly she was even saying to jasmine y r u crying. Shehzad akal ka paidal nikla