Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️ it's so beautiful . MiNeil ❤️
Avani tum na asli MiNeilan ho
Apne itne busy schedule☺️🤣 ke beech mein bhi vm banaya hai
Bahut hi pyaara vm hai saare sundar pal
Avani tum na asli MiNeilan ho
Apne itne busy schedule☺️🤣 ke beech mein bhi vm banaya hai
Bahut hi pyaara vm hai saare sundar pal
🤣
Avani tum na asli MiNeilan ho
Apne itne busy schedule☺️🤣 ke beech mein bhi vm banaya hai
Bahut hi pyaara vm hai saare sundar pal
True🤣
Kahi dhruv hume gaaliya to nahi deta mann hi mann🤣
Uski biwi yaha busy rehti hai isliye
Aajkal bas ye emoji aata hai avni ke reply mein
🤣🤣
Sharam ke maare kuch bol hi nahi paati🤣
Sharmili nayi naveli dulhan☺️🤣
Avni write khichdi on mineil based on your new experience🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
True🤣
Kahi dhruv hume gaaliya to nahi deta mann hi mann🤣
Uski biwi yaha busy rehti hai isliye
Not only dhruv but raja sa also🤣 sometime I think he will shoot all of us 🤣
Not only dhruv but raja sa also🤣 sometime I think he will shoot all of us 🤣
No i will shoot him
He is away since a week now...gone outnof town😭
Originally posted by: anjali0111
True🤣
Kahi dhruv hume gaaliya to nahi deta mann hi mann🤣
Uski biwi yaha busy rehti hai isliye
Woh idiot khud free rahe tab gaali dega na....
Aww....
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
Hii I know I said that I will be away from IF for few days as I am really busy in office work....but Miniel dobara kheech laaye So here I am...
Hii friends Here comes the don story everyone was waiting for. Not decided yet whether it will be a SS or FF. Still need to finalise some...
hii friends, I am Anjali. I have watched Patiala Babes since starting but I am new to this forum. I loved this love track between mini and neil....
Hii, I have brought yet another Miniel story. Its a bit longer for OS and bit shorter for SS so it will be completed in two/three updates. I...
633