Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
BTS have been legit everywhere and now promoting even in India. Their label is really cashing in on the hype, eh. 😆
This is a good time to cash on the hype with their popularity being in peak no ? Especially with the amount of Indian Armys out there.
What's with the fascination of poop and commode cakes and cutlery 🤢🤢🤮🤮. So disgusting!
Was searching koi new Maggi recipe on yt and boom what poop do I get to see 😭
Originally posted by: Daechwita
This is a good time to cash on the hype with their popularity being in peak no ? Especially with the amount of Indian Armys out there.
Probably, it just seems surprising given how low key everyone else is being lately. I have seen some promotion with Blackpink but that also seems relatively tame.
It would be interesting to see how big this album gets though. Apparently they have a shot at 25's first week world wide numbers, which is I mean mind boggling.
Originally posted by: McGorgeous
Probably, it just seems surprising given how low key everyone else is being lately. I have seen some promotion with Blackpink but that also seems relatively tame.
It would be interesting to see how big this album gets though. Apparently they have a shot at 25's first week world wide numbers, which is I mean mind boggling.
BP’s fan base size isn’t quite there yet imo( they are big in South-East Asian countries ). They did a ton of promotions in US for Ice-Cream with Selena and they sent promotion packages to famous TikTok influencers but Ice-Cream had a free fall in the charts in its second week itself. Even in Indian Twitter I see more BTS fans than Blackpink’s. It’s going to take a year or two for them to reach or surpass BTS.
About BE yeah they should be able to do it in globally unless Adele is really dropping her album soon 😆.
https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/1318945757584642048?s=20
Another horny anthem coming from the Queen 😍.
In sk ppl died who took flu shots n dis raises more ques on cov vaccine
Isn't he already 30yo. Kind of late start being a star kid.
On his dad's special KBC, he looked 8-10 year old. So yeah almost 30.
Waise, Meezan bhi almost 30 ka hai.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k