Actually first I was on Twitter.. But wasn't comfortable there.. So came here.. Aur tum sab mil gaye.. ab to dusra ghar hi basa liya yaha..🤣 Ab Twitter mostly banjar pada hain..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually first I was on Twitter.. But wasn't comfortable there.. So came here.. Aur tum sab mil gaye.. ab to dusra ghar hi basa liya yaha..🤣 Ab Twitter mostly banjar pada hain..😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Wo to bekar tha 🤓
Acha hua jyada scenes nahi hai inke😆
Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
after watching Anirudh saying mini ko chodd ke kisi ko mat batana about him.I wish Kaka would have repeated his dialogue that gaala dabado hamara.Tumhari baat sunne se toh accha hai hamm khud hi apna gala dabba le😡.Seriously man,abhi bhi us mini ki padi hai usse, why can't he choose one .This one sentence of telling none except mini has ruined this beautiful episode.
Exactly subh..😆
haan... I will watch...Originally posted by: Prit_007
Okayish episode for me Paro maine pura nhi dekha waise but Lalz said it's a good one to dekh le
Pata nhi... Not feeling connected with the show any more... May be after durga pooja my interest will return😒
Originally posted by: listmist
So no tamasha from kaka after this brothel track🥳
He will accepts bon wholeheartedly
I'm soo Happy.. My heart goes for trilu kaka..❤️
Then why they are keeping her in the show ??
ohh! Thanks okay I guess..Originally posted by: listmist
Anirudh informs him
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
I'm soo Happy.. My heart goes for trilu kaka..❤️
He is gem❤️