Let Bidu slap Mini what say??🤣Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Now I want minoy to fight and blame each other for Anirud's death
And fight like anytime
It will be fun
And please kaka don't tell mini anything
Please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let Bidu slap Mini what say??🤣Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
Now I want minoy to fight and blame each other for Anirud's death
And fight like anytime
It will be fun
And please kaka don't tell mini anything
Please
Hey Paro 🤗
Bich bich me kidhar gayab ho jati hai yaar 😳
Originally posted by: listmist
So no tamasha from kaka after this brothel track🥳
He will accepts bon wholeheartedly
Yep 🥳
But tujhe kya lagta hai ye Bhowmik family tanasha nhi karegi kya 🤓
Perfecto 🤣🤣
@UL - Hell yeah I want emotional Bidu Ani scenes ❤️I wish if we can get a confrontation scene between Binoy and Anirudh after this entire fiasco, I will be very glad. During Binoy-Trilu's blaming session, Binoy mentions about how Anirudh never listened to his words and how he always abides by KaKa. Its kind of sad if you see that from a father's perspective. Ani reaching out to his dad in desperation for help shows his dad is the guy he seeks when he is clueless. ButBinoy being the ruthless cunning zamindar didn't help his son.
Ani speaking to Kaka about not informing Binoy of him being alive indicates their relationship hit another low. When Binoy comes to know about it, I want him to get deeply hurt and have an emotional confrontation with Ani and both share a father-son moment eventually.
I know its mostly Rudhita and their struggles, but I really like Ani-KaKa-Binoy equation. There is a lot of depth to explore.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Krish 🤣🤣
This show is making me mean 🤪 ani is in death bed and I'm laughing like a manic 🤣🤣
Dagabaaz re haaye dagabaaz re 🤣
Ani will smile whole time❤️🤣
yesss❤️😵Originally posted by: Prit_007
🤣
House drama mujhe v acha hi laga and I felt both Kaka and Binoy realised that Bondita is more than fitoor of Ani ❤️
Smart girl 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yep 🥳
But tujhe kya lagta hai ye Bhowmik family tanasha nhi karegi kya 🤓
Karege to anirudh bolega aapki beti bhi to waha thi🤣