Episode is satisfactory for me.. But again mini!! Why Ani!!??😔😳 that one word made my whole mood kirkira..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Episode is satisfactory for me.. But again mini!! Why Ani!!??😔😳 that one word made my whole mood kirkira..
Krish 🤣🤣
This show is making me mean 🤪 ani is in death bed and I'm laughing like a manic 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Tujhe kya laga itni jaldi chutkara mil jayega 🤣
🤣🤣no
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yay! Can't be a happier day! Prit, you really remind me of someone. ❤️
Aww 🤗❤️❤️
Kiski yaad dilati hoon mai Octo 😉❤️
I'm right now wondering about My Bidu???? I guess he will save Ani Sourabh...idk why!! Because he is unaware that Ani is alive and I am hoping he is gonna ruin Hira Mandi!!!
I am glad Bidu didn't believed that Ani is dead.
+ He didn't even blamed Bon for his condition❤️❤️🤗🤗
Instead the twin fight started
There is hope for bidu's redemption in future mahi
I am also angry with this thing only Ash, kya tha yeh, he had a golden chance to maary her tab to bhag raha tha nhi karni nhi karni aur ab kya h yeh 🤬
Mini ko sirf friend manta hai
But muje inke friendship se bhi problem hai😡
I feel mini is to going to be exposed soon isliye yeh scene dikhaya
Today clearly we got the difference between two Antagonist of show.Originally posted by: Prit_007
Haaye achayi dhundh dhundh ke nikalegi ye diwani 🤣
Mini and Bidu.
All I know that Bidu loves Anirudh and he doesn't hate nor dislike Bon. It's just that for him Bondita was Anirudh's Kranti ki mashal that's why never approved her.
But what's the best thing is he didn't blamed Bon for his situation infact he started twin blame fight🤣....That due to Kaka Bon went and due to Kaka Ani did the engagement🤣🤣what kind of blame was this???? He is such a chotu baby 🤣🤣....
I guesd maybe Mini will trigger Bidu thatbdue to Bon things are happening as according to BTS one Bidu Mini scene is on way!!! Or maybe Mini will inform that Ani is Alive to Bidu.... let's see!
But even last time when Ani hurted himself Bidi requested Bon to aid him and even today he didn't blamed her so it's clear he doesnt hate his chuhiya Bahu❤️
AND I LOVE MY BIDU FOR THAT❤️❤️
I am so scared for Bidu that the truth is unknown to him. How will he go through it.

saare paap dhul gaye saurabh k 🤣
Ha uske yo dhul gaye par uski biwi ka kya
Woh bandi jab sudhregi??🤔
after watching Anirudh saying mini ko chodd ke kisi ko mat batana about him.I wish Kaka would have repeated his dialogue that gaala dabado hamara.Tumhari baat sunne se toh accha hai hamm khud hi apna gala dabba le😡.Seriously man,abhi bhi us mini ki padi hai usse, why can't he choose one .This one sentence of telling none except mini has ruined this beautiful episode.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Mahi don't worry.....mini will inform everything to bidu😆dekhna
Ye to bas suruat hai 😉🤣