Originally posted by: merryyura
Angre kitna masoom hai.. kitni bekar biwi mili hai usse 😭
I really wishes we hvn't asked AngrIsh jodi😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: merryyura
Angre kitna masoom hai.. kitni bekar biwi mili hai usse 😭
I really wishes we hvn't asked AngrIsh jodi😭
Bachi lands in her patidev arms☺️❤️
Ye RS ko bhagna aata hi nahi hai
Kahani ghar ghar ki montage recreated by Riansh 😆
Chachi evilness is increasing 😡
I really wishes we hvn't asked AngrIsh jodi😭
Poor angre! Ishani is just a witch 😵 she has been worse more after marriage. Esse accha toh we demanded angre with sia.
Poor angre! Ishani is just a witch 😵 she has been worse more after marriage. Esse accha toh we demanded angre with sia.
Really better we hd asked for Sia Angre yaar🤔
Chachi evilness is increasing 😡
Kuch zyaada ho raha hai...
are these guys for serious ... matlab ek do ya dus nahi ... poora carpet
Frankly I can't tolerate this makeup ke dubba ishani anymore. I wanna angre divorce her asap & somehow sia & angre fall in love in future. 😛