Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
I just got to know that Sayantani Ghosh was the first one to be approached for Shagun's role. How amazing it would have been! She's a great actress and we wouldnt have experienced such blatant favouritism in the show
Is there an article stating the same?
Although the role isnt mentioned in this article,in wiki it's there that she was approached for Shagun
Originally posted by: Chill_Maar
Although the role isnt mentioned in this article,in wiki it's there that she was approached for Shagun
Thank you for sharing. 😊
I think the editing is wrong. Didn't Ruhi wear a lehenga and blouse type thing during their first Navratri? I remember because it was the scene where Ruhi was angry that Ishita said that she wasn't her daughter.
I think the editing is wrong. Didn't Ruhi wear a lehenga and blouse type thing during their first Navratri? I remember because it was the scene where Ruhi was angry that Ishita said that she wasn't her daughter.
No, ishraru Celebrated Mani Shani came, ishita fainted was admitted to hospital, Raman j track...
I think the editing is wrong. Didn't Ruhi wear a lehenga and blouse type thing during their first Navratri? I remember because it was the scene where Ruhi was angry that Ishita said that she wasn't her daughter.
Yes Ruhi's picture is from second Navratri. In first Navratri she wore a lehenga and top
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k