what turned onOriginally posted by: Eloquent
I gotta term for Preesha at the party which shouldn't be on a PG forum 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what turned onOriginally posted by: Eloquent
I gotta term for Preesha at the party which shouldn't be on a PG forum 🤣
Originally posted by: foresight
Btw I think offscreen ke wajan se bhi camera angles off go sakte hai during cheek and forehead kiss 🤔
I don't think si, if they keep entertaining these pests then how will they run the show.
RuSha have become much much bigger than last whatever it was.
Ye sala DOP hi gadbad hai
Ab toh tujhe bolna hi padega 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I don't think si, if they keep entertaining these pests then how will they run the show.
RuSha have become much much bigger than last whatever it was.
Ye sala DOP hi gadbad hai
Yea exactly... pairing has become more popular than previous. Especially in last month. So they will have to bend to demands of the public.
DOP?
😂🤣😂🤣😂Originally posted by: girlTalks
I don't think si, if they keep entertaining these pests then how will they run the show.
RuSha have become much much bigger than last whatever it was.
Ye sala DOP hi gadbad hai
much bigger as in sensation? Loved by audience?
heheheheOriginally posted by: girlTalks
Ab toh tujhe bolna hi padega 😆
director of photographyOriginally posted by: Eloquent
Yea exactly... pairing has become more popular than previous. Especially in last month. So they will have to bend to demands of the public.
DOP?
Hey guys kya baatein horhi hai???
Everything you can think of 😉
They are bigger in every aspect and that is the fact