Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sam looking beautiful 😳
As usual😍😍💖😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sam looking beautiful 😳
As usual😍😍💖😍😍
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Except Kamal , Jithan Ramesh , Sam , Rekha . I didn't like anyone look 😆
Anitha ... seriously ? I ve seen her youtube videos ... She got nice sarees n dresses 🤔
I miss Oviya , Mumtaz 💔
I miss Janu, Losliya💔💔😜
Kamal pesunathu Ajeeth Ku onnumea puriyala.. now Bala also confusing him😀😀
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Except Kamal , Jithan Ramesh , Sam , Rekha . I didn't like anyone look 😆
Anitha ... seriously ? I ve seen her youtube videos ... She got nice sarees n dresses 🤔
I miss Oviya , Mumtaz 💔
Oviya n mumtaz dressing 😳
I haven’t watched the episode yet. I might even skip just looking for updates from our group. Weekend episodes are really boring. In season 1 and even season 2 we were waiting for weekend episodes. KH has stopped watching BB and talks only from the script given to him from season 2. The political talks are also getting too much to handle.
Missing Mumtaz weekend dressing with matching acessories.Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Except Kamal , Jithan Ramesh , Sam , Rekha . I didn't like anyone look 😆
Anitha ... seriously ? I ve seen her youtube videos ... She got nice sarees n dresses 🤔
I miss Oviya , Mumtaz 💔
Kamal pesunathu Ajeeth Ku onnumea puriyala.. now Bala also confusing him😀😀
Me too confused 😆
Anitha saying to sanam that archana told people didn't support her in first 3 days, but rio fight le people supported him nu
Something like that
Chinna payian pavam.Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Me too confused 😆