Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Thanks for d thread Shan 🥳
Thanks for the thread bro 🥳
I don't know only I can open a thread for weekly discussion...
Sorry guys...
Please continue here....
thanks for new thread shan bro🥳
I don't know only I can open a thread for weekly discussion...
Sorry guys...
Please continue here....
It Happens 😆
Next time make thread in advance if u noticed only few pages left 🤗
Sorry for not reminding you :(
Thanks Shan 👏
Originally posted by: Qadberry
Anitha has the look which is mostly looking angry... She doesn't have a happy look most the time...
Agreed.. 24 hours ellaraiyum analyse panra madhiri paakuranga. Bayama irukku 
Though I liked her poem during the talent show. And her pronounciation when she read it .. appa .. very pleasant. News reader ammave dhaan. 
suresh stole the show.... cup enaaku thain moment
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
It Happens 😆
Next time make thread in advance if u noticed only few pages left 🤗
Sorry for not reminding you :(
Will create in advance for sure..
Thanks sandy
I didn't expect thread to be closed with 150 pages and during Season 1 there were some threads which run about 160 odd pages
Well I kinda opened a thread..which got closed. Lolz