How could you miss this one particularly 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/notsoc00l_/status/1317131598341435393?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How could you miss this one particularly 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/notsoc00l_/status/1317131598341435393?s=19
Originally posted by: divaprincess
I have never seen bb scolding sidharth ever for his English..😆 he even once scolded Rashmi and zari when they were talking in gujarati but never sidharth..infact I have never seen bb scolding sidharth for anything.. even if sid ignores bb announcement about wearing Mike multiple times then also bb is very patient with him warna dusro ko toh insult karke daant dete hai..
Favourite of bb ❤️❤️
Yeah.. even Sana ko bhi pyaar se samjhate the.. when Sana had her first breakdown in confession room, I loved how patiently BB talked to her. N also after that minutes counting task, how Bb asked Sana..Shehnaaz, aapko kya lagta hai aapne kitna minutes liye❤️
N how one can forget in initial week, How Bb addressed Mahira as Shehnaaz🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGb0lDyhlQk/?igshid=ujjqry2n9kqq
These two want to know everything about his love life, affairs within 15 days.. I mean jitna 4.5 months kisine Sid ko itne question nahi puche honege. What to know if he dating somebody, how he is as a boyfriend, I really find it very annoying.
Irritating and intrusive .
Specially surprised with gauhar here . Hina is nosey !! But gauhar after bashing him so much is sooooo interested in him and his past !!!
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
How could you miss this one particularly 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/notsoc00l_/status/1317131598341435393?s=19
I can’t 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Irritating and intrusive .
Specially surprised with gauhar here . Hina is nosey !! But gauhar after bashing him so much is sooooo interested in him and his past !!!
Yes, very intrusive. I also dont understand this behaviour. I am wary about such ppl who suddenly become so sweet n interested in you
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
How could you miss this one particularly 😭😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/notsoc00l_/status/1317131598341435393?s=19
🤣
2day I too saw one where she had to sacrifice her poo(soft toy)... what drama... n Shilpa Shinde and Arshi's commentary
🤣🤣
I saw one clip where Eijaz was telling somebody Gauhar is very hot.
N Gk was also telling Sid that he(didnt mention name but Camera was panned at EK) wants to meet me outside