Originally posted by: foresight
yes...right now too many things are happening so I don’t think this is the time for it.
May be after they officially get married....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: foresight
yes...right now too many things are happening so I don’t think this is the time for it.
May be after they officially get married....
Wow 150 hogaya ... gosh we guys are mad hahah humein ek at sirf 2 3 days chaltein hai😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yaat dont say that I cant wiat till 2021😭
mu will end before that
Songs that belong to rusha for me-
Duniya
Aankhon ki gustakiyaan
Kuch toh hai tujhse raaba
chand mera dil Chandni ho tum
Ghum hai kissi ke pyaar main
Sun raha hai na tu