Shaheer in white!
And in black in the offical poster
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shaheer in white!
And in black in the offical poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGaNRSopjBS/?igshid=idw45ttilr8v
She is also a part of this music video, it's a love triangle I guess.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGaNRSopjBS/?igshid=idw45ttilr8v
She is also a part of this music video, it's a love triangle I guess.
Intriguing pair n poster n even more interesting news is that about love triangle.
Looks like a good song 👍🏼 but it's gonna be hard to see him romance someone else than mishti
Same here🔥❤️
Want mishbir video also...hope some one caste them together again after seeing their popularity
Shah is looking hottt 😉 I hope the tune is catchy..
Wah shah is trending for multiple reasons 😃