Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update😊Update soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update di.. 

So ishu admire raru playing.. 

So rooh called raman papa and raman got shocked but ishu handle everything... 

Poor ishru.. Both want raman but can't tell him the truth.. 

Loved ishra scene di.. Lovely romantic moment.. 😝🙈.. 

Ishu is so naughty....mauke ka faayda uthaya jaa raha tha.... 😝.. 

So he too lost on her.. He picked her in his arms as her leg got twist.. 

He feel the attraction.. 

Both carved for each other.. 

He decided to stuck to his mission but banda to biwi ko dekhte hii pighal gaya.. 🤭.. 

So he asked her not to do any workas she is not well.. 

He himself do all the work and handle rooh like perfect husband and papa.. ❤.. 

So rooh asked ishu that why can't she called raman papa.. 

So ishu made her understand that raman forget them and he can't take stress.. 

So they wished for his wellness.. 

Hope raman ki Yaddast jald hii vapas aa jaye.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 4

Ishru were talking to each other happily about raman when Raman walked in and said-hello ladies,can I join??

Ishru look at each other and said-ofcourse.

Raman settled in the couch and asked-hows ur feet now??

Ishita-its fine,pretty better .and all thanks to u.u really took great care of me.thanks Raman.

Raman-ohh ,don't be so formal.u were also taking care of me,so I can do this much for u.i was thinking to take ruhi along with me tonight.actually u r hurt,u need good sleep and ruhi may disturb u.so thinking of taking her along,only if u trust me for ur baby.he said looking at Ishita.

Ishita-ofcourse,I trust u for ruhi.and if she wanna go,I don't have any problem.ruhi,jaoge beta.

Ruhi-haan mumma,bahut maza aayega.main aur uncle saath mein soyenge, hum bahut saari baat karenge and maze karenge,yay.she said getting off the bed and running towards Raman.

Raman picked ruhi in his arms and said-aap aaram se soiye,ruhi is safe with me .kisi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho,just call me.he said and was going out when ishita said-can u please pass me the jug??

Raman nodded and give her water and then went taking ruhi along.

Ishita was just looking at them happily and said-finally ruhi reaches her right place,beside her papa .she said smiling and settled on the bed.

On other hand ,ruhi was with Raman talking anything and everything making Raman smile when he asked-achcha bachcha,tumhare papa kahan hai??he asked making ruhi stop .

Ruhi look at him and said-papa baahar gaye hai.

Raman-tumhe pata hai kab tak aayenge??

Ruhi nodded in no and said-bata kar nahi gaye.

Raman-ok,achcha tumhare mumma-papa ek dusre se bahut pyaar karte hai naa.

Ruhi smiled and said-bahut jyada,papa mumma ko bahut pyaar karte hai ,sabse jyada mujhse bhi jyada.she said excitedly while Raman was just looking at her trying to smile but couldn't.

Ruhi -aapko pata hai, papa ne jab pehli baar mumma ko dekha tha,toh gadde mein gir gaye the.

Raman-kya??

Ruhi-haan mumma batati hai,ki papa apni battalion ke saath practise kar rahen the,jab mumma wahan gayi thi.woh unke senior ki beti thi naa,aur mumma ko dekh kar papa apni drill puri karne ki jagah gadde mein gir gaye the,buri tareeke se mitti lag gayi thi unke upar,sab unko dekh kar has rahen the aur woh mumma ko dekh kar has rahen the.she was saying and smiling while Raman get some flashes of that particular incident.

He could see some blurry images of people ,as per her description.

Raman-main bhi tha kya uss samay,mujhe aisa kuch lag raha hai jaise maine dekha hai yeh sab,mehsus kiya hai iss pal ko.he was saying to himself when ruhi said-aap kuch keh rahen hai??

Raman-nahi,phir ,phir kya hua??

Ruhi-hona kya tha,papa best the.issliye nanu se papa -mumma ki shaadi fix kar di .dono ki shaadi ho gayi aur woh dono khushi khushi rehne lage.phir main aa gayi,unki khushi double karne .main bahut cute hoon naa,issliye mere aane se mumma-papa bahut khush ho gaye.she said cutely making him smile.

Raman-aap toh sabse cute ho,come let's sleep.he said and patting her .

Raman-ishita aur unke pati ke beech bahut pyaar hai,mujhe unke baare mein kuch galat nahi sochna chahiye.unke baare mein galat soch kar apne maksad aur unke character par ungli nahi uthne de sakta main.woh bahut achchi hai,aur main unke baare mein kuch galat bilkul nahi sochunga.haan ruhi ko pyaar karunga,usse pyaar mein koi problem nahi hai.he thought and slept .

From next day,Raman started trying to maintain distance from ishita but always fail miserably,as whenever he look at ishita,he just get lost in her .

Everytime ishita could find him looking at her and then smiled softly.raman was showering all his love on ruhi making her very happy,while ishita wasn't liking the distance between them.

Everyday she pray to the almighty to make Raman alright but nothing was changing.

Slowly a fortnight passed like this. One night,Raman was sleeping when his phone rang.he picked it and heard his official saying-pakki khabar hai,ruhi ki jaan par khatra hai .uske paas koi code hai jisse lene ke liye kuch terrorist attack karne wale hai ghar par,Raman u have to save ruhi,ishita and that code also.main back up bhej raha hoon but I don't know kitna time lagega.tab tak u have to safeguard them.

Raman-dont worry ,sir.main ruhi aur Ishita ko kuch nahi hone dunga,bhale meri jaan chali jaaye but unn dono ko kuch nahi hoga.he said and hung up the call while appa said-tumhe kuch ho gaya toh woh dono bhi jee nahi paayengi.marr jayengi,issliye main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga.we all r coming for rescue .he thought and told his subordinate to fasten the arrangements.

Raman got off his bed and went downstairs running.

Raman ran towards ishita's  room and was about to open it when ishita screamed-dont come here,raman.aap bhaag jaiye,but he didn't stop and went inside only to see two men standing next to ishru pointing gun on their foreheads.

Ishru were standing hugging each other tight while those men were pointing gun on them,making them sweat.

Ishita look at Raman and said-kya zarurat thi aane ki,main mana kar rahin thi naa??

Raman-aur tumhe kyun lagta hai,main tumhari baat sunta.tum dono ko chod kar bhag jaaunga kaayro ki tarah.he was saying when one of the men said-lo aa gaya,bahadur faugi.but koi faayda nahi.woh code toh aaj hum le kar jaayenge .koi bacha nahi paayega,tujhe aur tere parivaar ko raman bhalla.he said making Raman shocked while ishita closed her eyes .

Raman-mera parivar??

Man-tujhe yaad nahi, ohh kahin woh bomb tere sar ke paas toh nahi phoota tha ,ki teri yaadasht chali gayi.arey wah,pura filmy scene ho gaya yeh toh.itna achcha filmy scene toh aaj tak kisi film mein bhi nahi aaya hoga.ek baap,ek pati,apni khud ki family ko protect karne ke liye yahan par hai,but unhe pehchanta nahi.yaar ispar toh film banni chahiye .he was saying when the other man said-tu jyada bakwaas naa kar,iski yaadasht gayi ho sakti hai,but khurafaati dimaag wahin hai,jaldi se code lo aur chalo yahan se,inko khatam karke .koi zarurat nahi yahan drama karne ki.he was saying while raman's eyes were constant on ishru .

He look at ishita with questioning eyes while she closed her eyes nodding in yes making him shocked.

That's all for now,enjoy.

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Continue soon 

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beautiful update Di..

raman was feeling jealous after hearing  abt her papa and mumma's love story from ruhi..how can be anyone jealous with himself😜

raman got to know that ishita and ruhi being his family (wife&daughter) and ishta confirmed the same..got shocked..

hope he will be able to save his family..and rescue team will reach on time..

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

He got to know the truth 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Loved raman’s concern for ishita😍😍