Waise aaj epi aane wala hai kya?🤔
Yes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise aaj epi aane wala hai kya?🤔
Yes
Originally posted by: CSS53GNAUAM4O6LT
Padoswali aunties🥱 kitni Baar cleared their misconception that main neet 2021 mein denewali hoon but phir bhi aaj subah se- Mishti! Kaisa hua?
Kab results will come?
Pass hogi na? ( )
650 Lana!
Aghhhhh🤬
Yaar yeh aunty log bhi
Ignore maro like Razia said. Their number just keeps on increasing
Yaar yeh aunty log bhi
Ignore maro like Razia said. Their number just keeps on increasing
Yup!
Kuch din pehle FLs were in red saree/outfit
ab FLs in Green dress
🤣
kya???Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Kuch din pehle FLs were in red saree/outfit
ab FLs in Green dress
🤣
The episode videos are not uploaded yet
I mean my observation 😆
Hi all! New CC...what I need to find under many other threads..........
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I mean my observation 😆
Your observations are always color coded......what makes ... those even more......interesting
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5