Roneka nahi re baba🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Roneka nahi re baba🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lo ji...sabko phamus karke ayi main-
Awww😭❤️🤗
I lauuuu you so much!!!
Padoswali aunties🥱 kitni Baar cleared their misconception that main neet 2021 mein denewali hoon but phir bhi aaj subah se- Mishti! Kaisa hua?
Kab results will come?
Pass hogi na? ( )
650 Lana!
Aghhhhh🤬
Me too lauuuuus you re❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Padoswali aunties🥱 kitni Baar cleared their misconception that main neet 2021 mein denewali hoon but phir bhi aaj subah se- Mishti! Kaisa hua?
Kab results will come?
Pass hogi na? ( )
650 Lana!
Aghhhhh🤬
I can feel you....I ignore them...inka koi lena dena nahi hain mere pass ya failt hone se😆
In simple words bhaad mein jaye!
Ek baar ek aunty said, "What if you don't pass NEET? What will you do?" it was more like she wanted to scare me😆
I too replied, "If I fail, I'll accept it and either re-appear or take B.Sc....no big deal....it isn't like re-appearing or taking B.Sc is wrong....both need efforts...and at the end of the day I want to live my life and make my parents proud....I don't want to run behind anything! It's all mohmaya🤣"
She was like galat bacchi ko daraya😈


This are for my Babu as requested by her!
Hope you like it🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lo ji...sabko phamus karke ayi main-

Lavvvvyyy!!!! I Lauuuu you❤️😭🤗
@bold, MohMaya🤣 Mishti...samjhi?Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I too replied, "If I fail, I'll accept it and either re-appear or take B.Sc....no big deal....it isn't like re-appearing or taking B.Sc is wrong....both need efforts...and at the end of the day I want to live my life and make my parents proud....I don't want to run behind anything! It's all mohmaya🤣"
Ji🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lo ji...sabko phamus karke ayi main-
❤️🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5