Originally posted by: aishasully1993
So guys let's see guess what songs will be in navratri festival..
I thnk chagoda tara...any more
Lahu muh lag gaya.
Kamariya
Dholi taro.
Nagada
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
So guys let's see guess what songs will be in navratri festival..
I thnk chagoda tara...any more
Lahu muh lag gaya.
Kamariya
Dholi taro.
Nagada
for me it lukd like gown
may b blouse only......
Oh its prob just a colourful shirt 🤣
Lol I'm talking about yagya
ultimately dance yahi karegi show mein with ru
And we will have to do it in OS only
after all ths stupid track wen RuSha gettogether...
i need a rain dance.... Pree dancing on cham cham....
and Ru open mouth seeing her...
Originally posted by: foresight
ultimately dance yahi karegi show mein with ru
And we will have to do it in OS only
Shubh shubh bol yaar😒
Originally posted by: foresight
ultimately dance yahi karegi show mein with ru
And we will have to do it in OS only
satyaanaash .... then
usually ths PH never flops the festivals......
FINGERS crossed...
atleast we may get dream sequence
satyaanaash .... then
usually ths PH never flops the festivals......
FINGERS crossed...
atleast we may get dream sequence
Nhi yaar no dream sequence I want a proper dance if not some close scenes but I dnt want this festival not 2 hv any romance it's already gona be 3 weeks nd no romnce yet