Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Awww!! U too! I enjoy reading ur comments all the time🤗
Thank you! Your posts always add much needed balance and lots of positivity to the forum during these depressing times for sure ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Awww!! U too! I enjoy reading ur comments all the time🤗
Thank you! Your posts always add much needed balance and lots of positivity to the forum during these depressing times for sure ❤️
Don't count the Aish fans, Priyanks fans, the fake neutrals, the male members. Rest are sweet.
Originally posted by: SugaAgustD
Don't count the Aish fans, Priyanks fans, the fake neutrals, the male members. Rest are sweet.
+1 for me too.. Just adding Deepika/Ranbir/Ranveer fans to the mix. Rest all are sweet.
Came to check if Zoinks been banned yet.🤣
Deepika fans have been bullied so much. I don't blame them for being rude.
Originally posted by: MooPoint
+1 for me too.. Just adding Deepika/Ranbir/Ranveer fans to the mix. Rest all are sweet.
Originally posted by: SugaAgustD
Deepika fans have been bullied so much. I don't blame them for being rude.

‘hottest or bitter member’ topic banate toh ab tak ATBB ho jaate
some things on IF will never change 😆
I try 😆😆
From this forum-
Sevenstreaks(Sandy), Nita, Soni, Boonie, DushtKanya (Nirvana), TeluguChokri, SwethaSai, my shepherds Thug, WD, Zeal and many more!
On IF-
Bucky, alina, razia, isa, akrocks, orion23, fero dii mishtinew, vageeshwarics, bacillusbadius, priya, meena, emeraldstar, sapphire3(Priyam dii), Mahi Shibz, Starrylove, Lalz and a never ending list! Apologies if I forgot anyone
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12