I'm always thinking about you.. like...
Shivi might be writing update now.. so not to disturb her🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm always thinking about you.. like...
Shivi might be writing update now.. so not to disturb her🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Updated chapter-12.
And our good girl is here🥳
Why I am feeling like killing you first will be better than Sarah di...😈
This is why I told god will not forgive you for switching teams🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Kids are generally enthusiastic to do anything but elders are not🤣
Yes your right👍...
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I really want to write but scared of that "longgggg update" you guys mentioning again and again🤣
Don't scared we will not do anything 😅😅😅
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
This is why I told god will not forgive you for switching teams🤣
It all depends on you... you are pushing me to switch teams...😈
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yes your right👍...
Areey di you too...is there anyone who will take my side 😭😭
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I'm always thinking about you.. like...
Shivi might be writing update now.. so not to disturb her🤣🤣
No... You should be thinking shivi might be studying so not to disturb her ...but you 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ what can I expect from you...
Actually the thing is I have started but I write after completing my studies that is after completing that day's target that's in night and if I got tired alot then I prefer to sleep so don't expect any update from me soon.. I have just started not even reached half... wait and also have some mercy to this kid 🙏🏻🙏🏻
🤗
Kids are enthusiastic but they mostly follow the elders whom they see ... 🤓