Bachpan se hum waqt badalte aye hai....watch ka cell nikal kar😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bachpan se hum waqt badalte aye hai....watch ka cell nikal kar😆
Two guys cosplaying as Cap and Bucky (my two fav characters who are best buddies😉)
Mast reference Babu😉
So I was right....I was wondering original Capt. America hai toh uska star wala uniform kaha gaya😆 and Bucky hai toh uske ek haath ko foil paper kyun lagaya....metallic hona chahiye na😆
This is our gif now....I'll post this every time you say hi🤣
Nahi😭 dining table pe🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Team jeeti thi na....I asked your score😈
Last round mein 4/5😎
Lo ji...Tanya too thought I was elder than her😆
The parody account of Veer has given some ship names:
Shravan+Vikram= Sharam🤣🤣
Kanchan+Vikram= Kakram🤣
You sleep on dining table!Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nahi😭 dining table pe🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
The parody account of Veer has given some ship names:
Shravan+Vikram= Sharam🤣🤣
Kanchan+Vikram= Kakram🤣
🤣🤣
Yes🤣🤣
Meri unki izzat is in khatra🤣
Girls are chedofying him while he is busy searching for Bon🤣
Koi bachao mere unki izzat🤣
Chikna babu is so bhola☺️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5