I have tried di...but no success you don't know my family they are one step ahead of my thinking... my every plans backfires to me itself...😕😕
That's the reason you are Amul baby🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have tried di...but no success you don't know my family they are one step ahead of my thinking... my every plans backfires to me itself...😕😕
That's the reason you are Amul baby🤣
I can't stop yaar🤣
Amul baby suits you the best!🤣
Where is Sarah disappeared again?🤔
Did she really break her legs or what now?🤣
You're preparing on your own for NEET?😳
Well I'm preparing for NEET 2021 exam... dreaming to become a MBBS doctor .. so just preparing for that from my home..so currently I am not in any college...🤓🤓
All the best for future...
Ande where today update...
Yeah, Ande where's the update?😒
We are waiting
We have just started posting in 2nd thread since yesterday and it reached 30 already🤣
Chapter -11 updated
Phew 😅
And yeah I am studying med in Karnataka.... 😁