Yes! Bajaj would not be proud of us I guess 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes! Bajaj would not be proud of us I guess 🤣
Chalega but the character should not die in the end 😤
Main tab tak bahar nahi aaunga jab tak Prerna ko meri innocence ka ehsaas na ho jaye 🥺🥺
Bajaj ke liye uska validation matter karta tha.. bahut zyada because he always considered her to be family 🥺🥺
Muje kitni neend aarahi hai 🥺😭💔 but it is so hot that can't stand waise one week holiday 😎 Puja days that's why 😎🤞
Missing my vacay 😭 we go on vacay every year during this time 😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Muje kitni neend aarahi hai 🥺😭💔 but it is so hot that can't stand waise one week holiday 😎 Puja days that's why 😎🤞
Missing my vacay 😭 we go on vacay every year during this time 😭
We all are missing vacay.
Yaha pe to baarish ho rahin hain and power cut no work. 😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGT9ysGBRdk/?igshid=mrriug26wx3f
I can't forget this .. I meet first time during this time only his shooting yaha pe crowd main main bhi thi
idhar itni garmi ki garmi se mar rahe hai 😭 I woke up drenched in sweat and I am still sweating. Oddisa?Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
We all are missing vacay.
Yaha pe to baarish ho rahin hain and power cut no work. 😎
yayaya.☺️❤️Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGT9ysGBRdk/?igshid=mrriug26wx3f
I can't forget this .. I meet first time during this time only his shooting yaha pe crowd main main bhi thi
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
idhar itni garmi ki garmi se mar rahe hai 😭 I woke up drenched in sweat and I am still sweating. Oddisa?
Yes and it will be like that for some more days
sab tum log lo aur humko garmi mein tadpao 😡