Originally posted by: aartee22
Yes i cannot miss an episode. I am too addicted to Riansh 😅
I have missed a lot of ATs.
Ohh yeah you have missed so many AT in between..😆
But better late than never. You directly landed on 100th..😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aartee22
Yes i cannot miss an episode. I am too addicted to Riansh 😅
I have missed a lot of ATs.
Ohh yeah you have missed so many AT in between..😆
But better late than never. You directly landed on 100th..😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
does it vpns never seem to work for me ugh
For me vpn, only works on voot app.
😆 Now again go to sleep..🤗
Where do u live annie?
😆😆😆
you work hard today
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh yeah you have missed so many AT in between..😆
But better late than never. You directly landed on 100th..😆
😆
Looks no shoot tanvesh posted
mine only work for Zee, but I don't know if I should get another
network cause I use google
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 Now again go to sleep..🤗
I am going to try. 🤗