Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Plz nooooo if this is true they will send her with gautam and chu shuru🤢
https://twitter.com/Namrata89682095/status/1316041568990629888?s=19
Ignore caption.. this was the video I mentioned earlier.
If Sid stay is extending n that time Sana is there then fine. But please not with Asim n GG.. Please🙏🙏🙏🙏
Double post
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Plz nooooo if this is true they will send her with gautam and chu shuru🤢
Agar sid kaa extend ho raha hai to aane do sana ko. Kyaa jaata hai😆
I don’t know how I feel about this let’s see if it’s true or not!
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Agar sid kaa extend ho raha hai to aane do sana ko. Kyaa jaata hai😆
Aisa hua toh kya baat hai. Will be eternally grateful to colors
But akele mat bhejo, please
Yeh season khatam hone se pehle hypertension htojayega lagta hai.. roz ek tension