Congrats Ande for being promoted to senior member ...🥳
So in that happiness start writing next update
👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats Ande for being promoted to senior member ...🥳
So in that happiness start writing next update
👍🏼
Congrats Ande for being promoted to senior member ...🥳
So in that happiness start writing next update
You can only think of updates all the time🤣
You were busy writing updates so missed noticing it🤣
I was thinking to give my update as your award🤔
Well, if you don't want it then it's fine😵
Originally posted by: Andetheres
The major contribution of me promoting to senior member within 2 and 1/2 months of joining.. goes to this CC ....😎✌️
🤣🤣....
Yeah! We should thank this CC. Even my posts crossed 2000🤣
Even late may be😆
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was thinking to give my update as your award🤔
Well, if you don't want it then it's fine😵
I want.. I want..😒
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You were busy writing updates so missed noticing it🤣
May be ..😅