A reminder that round 2 answers are due in 4.5 hours! I am missing answers from 19 people still.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
A reminder that round 2 answers are due in 4.5 hours! I am missing answers from 19 people still.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum kabhi kuch bhi normally nahi kar sakte?🤣
nothing abnormal about having ten children.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
One is soul other is heart?
Yes 🥺
Scientfically not a problem
But I am talking about your wishes for her
Could have just kept it till God blesses you
Just enjoy the match
Dont think of who wins or loses
Its the same way how two best friends give exams
One does get more than other😆
Aisa socho aur don't think much
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Scientfically not a problem
But I am talking about your wishes for her
Could have just kept it till God blesses you
No, I believe in giving more.
Great. I'm good as well. 🤗
Nah, I will send in sometime. Not sure how correct they will be. LOL 🤣😕
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aakar chale bhi gaye...!!
Theek hai 😭
Great. I'm good as well. 🤗
Nah, I will send in sometime. Not sure how correct they will be. LOL 🤣😕
Only few hours left. Kab bhejoge? 🤣🤪